Reviews for Resident Evil: The Possible Files
ILOVESKITTLEZZZZ chapter 19 . 9h
Great story keep up the good writing.
Heitomos chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Well written, and I could get into it, but the present tense instead of the traditional past tense makes it really difficult to get into it. This is about as far as I can go with it sadly, but I wish you luck in your future writing.
Aceina chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
yea this fic has some major flaws

1. james is just a self insert gary stu who out shines the heros

2. the evil dead stuff along with ash had no place in this story and he just solved all the big problems with the tyrants removing any sense of tension

3. you failed to capture the feel of the games the since of survival horror and your original monstor the plasman tyrant thing is a huge step below nemisis from RE3 and heck is not even as good as william from RE2

4. why did you have no canon RE chars why not have kim and shego team up with Jill or leon or clair

5. you had shego use her powers in ways she cant like plasma walls and all this

6. why even take shego's powers and why did she go into the trap in the first place why would she go where she knew ppl wanted tot ake her powers
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
this seems like its gonna be good, but that cause its kigo and zombies , mad love for the zombies
Aceina chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
so this is also a crossover with the evil dead i just asumed ash was a fun nod you put in not realy ash
Aceina chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
why would shego want to be cured of her powers?

also if for some reason she did why is she now upset they are not working?

also why did you take the amensia BS crap from the movies
lion and wolf - a winged night chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
Hey Drago! Nice story you've got here :) I really enjoyed it! Sometimes I really imagine things and it turns out pretty funny...like the moment shego is looking for an answer on the computer in the hive, and Kim is going after some zombies, but came back for more heavy weapons to kill them XD just like...nope not good enough, need better stuff, hi shego just going to borrow this for a moment...and bam she's back fighting mahaha XD
So, this is really good, exciting, playful and humorous :) And...also it's a complete story! WHOOHOOO! Keep up the good work!

-wolf
chapin94 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
i love everything i just got done reading this story i wish i can wright a story like it i have no skills in story telling
rukia3738 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Noooooo, not the puppies, hehe
Great story so far.
IamNil chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
Man... the action was awesome :D

I'm usually not drawn to action, but these fighting scenes are amazing, great job :D
xxIceEyesxx27 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I like the detail of their thought. Usually an author gives too many details or not enough. Yours were just the right amount to give insight.
FunahoMisaki chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
good story but I feel bad for those poor puppies
blackbatbadass chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Don't worry, Monty cares, Monty cares darlin'
blackbatbadass chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Cool story bro, am I saving any puppies?
HairyLimey chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Dear God i love this story please please write a sequel soon...oh if you have any of those puppies left i hear they go very nicely with a garlic ad herb sauce*smacks lips*
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »