Reviews for Blurred Perspectives
nowherenohow chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
i really want to see what happens when they switch bodies
so PLEASE continue
Kieron77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Great job. I would love to see where this story goes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love it please write so more.
HedwigGirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Sooooooooo good. Perfect characterization and dialogue. Brilliant plot education. Dry humor that made me laugh more than I should have. For the love of Stiles's medication, PLEASE UPDATE! I know that you published this is 2012 and it is now late 2013 but I refuse to give up on this story! I wanted to chunk a brick through a window when I saw that there was no second chapter- why you gotta play me like that!? If motivation is what you need I'm more than happy to supply you endless motivation if it means you finishing this amazing story! I'm serious! Please consider it.
Luka'sBlade chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Cant wait!
Stella Zvezda chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is awesome-i almost punched my computer when i got to the end and realized there isn't second chapter yet
Wolf Caper chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So awesome, I can't wait to see what happens next!
jreli chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love your little rants at the end of your chptrs they make me smile lol I like where this story is going. I like this witch character guy he knows what's better for them lol.
Katyakora chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Please continue i would love to see where you take this
TidusGT chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
love it! can't wait for the next
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
lol i luv that clerk and how he calls stiles the "not-boyfriend" XD derek and stiles sooo like each other tho. can't wait to see what happens next!
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hahaha, Fiine, I'll review!
Anyway, It was good! :)
Is there a second?
17BrazilianBabe chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
ooh please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This story is so good so far :) Pleas update more when you can :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter. Really enjoying the mutual snark and moments of uncomfortable recognition. Nice work.