Reviews for HISHE: Legend Of Korra
Lose slash idiot
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hilarious!
All the yes chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Omg yes, This. Except it would have been 100 times better if Noatak had shoved Mako into the bay. :D
mirrorshard chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ahahaha! "OH MY GOD HE'S HOT!" That was my reaction too. This is how LoK supposed to end lol!
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Lol, it definitely shouldn't have ended like that. XD But this is amusing, and even though I love the show, and even the way it ended...some part of me wishes Amon didn't end up dead while he and Tarrlok fled-well, you know, by Tarrlok's hand.

And yeah, they did a great job of drawing him; he really lived up to all his charismatic influence, after all.
Fanfiction's Rookie chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I thought I was the only one who thought that Noatak was HOT. Nice job Mike and Bryan you guys killed the HOTTEST character in LoK. Nice fic I really enjoyed it.
Harlequin chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
"My ovaries!" XD Yes, this is HISHE-with babies and forgiveness and humor and no exploding boats.
kirbalicious chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Beautiful 3
AndHerNameWasAnastasia chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Well. You're story has officially MADE MY DAY. I mean other than the fact that A VERY POTTER SENIOR YEAR comes out today, no big deal...
spider-lin-beifong chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSHHHH How were the citizens of Republic City NOT thinking that? I mean seriously.
That gave me a good laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
"Giggidy"

Props
XxEpicPandaxX chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
THIS PANDA DONT APPROVE 030
Flossie-the-Fencer chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I have no words for this.
Archsteel chapter 1 . 11/24/2012