Reviews for The Turks' Way
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 9/1
Excellent from beginning to end.

If he were a lesser man, that final line probably would've made Vincent burst into laughter.
NatNicole chapter 4 . 9/1
I didn't Login when Reviewing this PERFECT fic, so I decided to add this.

Thank you for giving us Readers such an amazing story! *nods, smiling*
NatNicole chapter 4 . 9/1
BWAHAHAHA! *falls off chair* That final line is so full of irony, I can't stop grinning like a maniac!
This chapter is emotionally powerful and filled with captivating twists! :D
NatNicole chapter 3 . 9/1
Holy cheesecake, this story is absolutely AMAZING! The plot, the writing, the Butterfly Effects...
NatNicole chapter 2 . 9/1
Awesomeness...
NatNicole chapter 1 . 9/1
I'm LOVING this already! *grins like a lunatic*
art chic 99 chapter 4 . 7/2
Dang this was a good fanfic. I've strolling in the Vincent tag look for something readable and not romantic. Just going to be content with whatever else there is in the 90% category. Then I stumbled across your work. It may only have 4 chapters bit you get every bit of bang for your buck , and it's finished.
UnLike Us chapter 4 . 6/15
Love it. Vincent with ought Chaos going back to change the world. I love the chapter titles and the continuos references to Turks and the lovely twist in the end.
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 4/19
This story is awesome and I LOVE it!
Nostalgic chapter 4 . 3/27
I did not expect to like this as much as I did. Usually complete stories like this leave on a really sour note, but this one really came full circle. Everyone got a happy ending but not at the cost of telling a good and canonically realistic story. The library and coffin scenes really touched me and made me feel for Vincent. Bravo!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 4 . 3/22
Loved this fic from beginning to end. It was such a satisfying read and its one that I will most definitely come back to in the future XD
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 3/22
I had to stop reading several times because I was laughing so hard, So happy there are three more chapters X3
lazyguy90 chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Nice work on this.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Perfection. From A to Z, this is simply perfection.
Dutoc chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Great story you have here. Just great!