Reviews for The Turks' Way
Juste Cllia chapter 4 . 6/28
I love it! I don't know if it is the way it's written or the plot, but it's wonderful. I like time travel in general, but it's better because it's not Cloud as the habits. You use Vincent background as a Turk, something I only saw a few. I really think you will kill Vincent at the end, but join again the Turk seem exactly as the Turk's mind. I will directly see if you have no other story about FF7.
sakura oni chi chapter 4 . 6/15
I never knew that i would ever love a Vincent Valentine goes back in time. I now know that Vincent is the best man?person?experiment?WEAPON? eh... the best Turk for the job. and that ending? Holy Tonberries batman, I think I just died in one hit from that marvolous piece of work. I almost want to see more, but its perfect the way ot is
Torrigan Lattonen chapter 4 . 6/1
epic ending RIGHT THERE!
This was just on point. Loved every bit of it
Shade O'Killer chapter 4 . 4/23
Well this is awesome!
TruthIsAMatterOfCircumstance chapter 4 . 4/11
A true masterpiece. This is honestly one of the most brilliant pieces of Fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes upon, out of all my numerous fandoms. A thousand compliments to you, good sir/madam, and I honestly thank you for this work. It was a true pleasure to read.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 2/24
Great story.
zubhanwc3 chapter 4 . 2/5
ahh, such a good fanfic,

ive only played crisis core, and am about to play ff7, but ya, ive enjoyed the tidbits that was done here _
Me again chapter 4 . 1/2
I'm also thinking when Vincent let himself be captured, the Turks should have noticed his misshaped left hand.

And what did Vincent's younger self do next after meeting Sephiroth? Became a Turk again? Because once a Turk, always a Turk, isn't it?

The same face, the same hand, they must have made the connection.
Me chapter 2 . 1/2
So Lance Strife's hair is still black?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
What a story!
northpeach chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
This is officially my favorite FFVII timetravel! fiction.
Kneoria chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
Oh i like this. this is glorious.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Excellent from beginning to end.

If he were a lesser man, that final line probably would've made Vincent burst into laughter.
NatNicole chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
I didn't Login when Reviewing this PERFECT fic, so I decided to add this.

Thank you for giving us Readers such an amazing story! *nods, smiling*