Reviews for The Turks' Way
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 2/16
This was a very enjoyable read, nice work.
guest chapter 4 . 1/10
yay! nice fanfiction! hooray for vincent saving the day. :-)
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 4 . 1/7
OH. MY. GOD. LOL LOL
Juste Cllia chapter 4 . 6/28/2017
I love it! I don't know if it is the way it's written or the plot, but it's wonderful. I like time travel in general, but it's better because it's not Cloud as the habits. You use Vincent background as a Turk, something I only saw a few. I really think you will kill Vincent at the end, but join again the Turk seem exactly as the Turk's mind. I will directly see if you have no other story about FF7.
sakura oni chi chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
I never knew that i would ever love a Vincent Valentine goes back in time. I now know that Vincent is the best man?person?experiment?WEAPON? eh... the best Turk for the job. and that ending? Holy Tonberries batman, I think I just died in one hit from that marvolous piece of work. I almost want to see more, but its perfect the way ot is
Torrigan Lattonen chapter 4 . 6/1/2017
epic ending RIGHT THERE!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2017
This was just on point. Loved every bit of it
Shade O'Killer chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
Well this is awesome!
TruthIsAMatterOfCircumstance chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
A true masterpiece. This is honestly one of the most brilliant pieces of Fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes upon, out of all my numerous fandoms. A thousand compliments to you, good sir/madam, and I honestly thank you for this work. It was a true pleasure to read.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Great story.
zubhanwc3 chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
ahh, such a good fanfic,

ive only played crisis core, and am about to play ff7, but ya, ive enjoyed the tidbits that was done here _
Me again chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
I'm also thinking when Vincent let himself be captured, the Turks should have noticed his misshaped left hand.

And what did Vincent's younger self do next after meeting Sephiroth? Became a Turk again? Because once a Turk, always a Turk, isn't it?

The same face, the same hand, they must have made the connection.
Me chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
So Lance Strife's hair is still black?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
What a story!
northpeach chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
This is officially my favorite FFVII timetravel! fiction.