Reviews for The Turks' Way
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2021
Fitting ending. An enjoyable story which leaves the reader happy but with the sense of anticipation lent to his future adventures which hopefully won’t risk the Planet’s destruction.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2021
A neat and satisfying end to a delectable fiction. Well done!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 4 . 4/29/2021
Looks like Vincent's life has finally come full circle. Once a Turk, always a Turk.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2021
This was fantastic. Thanks for your hard work!
fallowell2 chapter 4 . 2/26/2021
That was awesome!
laelruin chapter 4 . 10/12/2020
Lol! The play between Vincent and the Turks is absolutely awesome. :) his false backstory floor sephiroth is epic as well. ;)
Meno Melissa chapter 4 . 5/30/2020
Great fic, and with unique ideas too, yours is the only time travel Vincent fic i found so far. I don't know much about Vincent but can't wait to get to know him now!
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 5/10/2020
Wonderful detail. Great idea with the kids. Love the display of skills and the snowball effect.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
A time travel with Vincent. One at peace...and ready to really mess around...THANK YOU!
doubledamn chapter 4 . 4/11/2020
Yet another fanfiction that I am both satisfied with where it ended while simultaneously wanting more. Well done.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
ROTFMHO! Oh, what a great story! I absolutely loved it! Fabulous ending too. :D
Kurotanbo chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
Man, the Vincent reveal hit like a fucking hammet
ChaoticInscriber chapter 4 . 7/11/2019
*cackles*
Best of the Best, indeed. 3
ChaoticInscriber chapter 3 . 7/11/2019
So much brilliance it can't be contained~!
ChaoticInscriber chapter 2 . 7/11/2019
*flails a bit* Tiny beans~! Meeting as tiny beans! 3 I can only imagine the cuteness and oh man... Itty Bitty scrawny teen Zack bouncing all over the place, already with his number one adoring fan~! XD
Vincent is so awesome and I love him. Meddling Dad Turk, he is, now. 3