Reviews for Better Not Touch
Avana chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Please update please update please update! I lava this story!
faggoos1994 chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
This is very good :)
I love Druella and her complicated life :3
Keep up the good work :D 3
smilelaughread chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Oh my. She promised herself in chapter one that's she'd never "commit adultery", but... It's building up to her doing just that. Another great chapter.
smilelaughread chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I adore the way you kept them speaking as though from another time, which they are. Very detailed (washbasin and so on) and I love it!
Black Rose Blue chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Another amazing chapter. :D I'm liking the build-up between Druella and Abraxas, though I feel this is going to be a completly canon story, so I'm looking forward with how you deal with all that. You'll be great with it I do know that. If I may ask though, what made you like Druella and Abraxas? We know nothing about, except names mentioned in passing. So . . . why?
Black Rose Blue chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I just want to say that this is another fabulous chapter, and I can't wait to read more about Druella. I'm really starting to like her now!
Couture Girl chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Druella reminds me of Narcissa. A closet slut lol. Like mother like daughter! I liked when she was in the bathroom and saying about her skin. Poor girl. And the suave and gentleman of Abraxas came *swoon* can't blame her, he is a Malfoy after all! Can't wait to read more!

Much love!

C.G.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love it! Young!Druella is so funny, her feelings of envy towards Charis are so well thought. And I just grinned like a Cheshire cat when Charis appeared! And well my hate towards Druella isn't speaking but well it's kind of stupid of her to think that Cygnus fancies Charis (Lol, the Black's are known to like incest) but still, I think Charis and Cygnus only saw each other like cousins (I think they are aunt and nephew...) I do believe that Cygnus did love Druella but her jealousy and envy won the best of her and ruined her marriage (also the fact that she shagged Abraxas) The part where he says that they shouldn't assume that they are cheating, well as I said above, he didn't mean it because he was planning to cheat. Or was he? Anyways, great job! And lol, I hope Cygnus cheats on Druella with Amelia, that will hurt her!

Much love!

C.G.
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is surprising. I expected Druella to be a lot more like Cissy, but she does have some Bella in her at this age. She is prim and proper, though there is some fire in her which she tries to contain. I love how she is jealous and how she is not perfect and not the prettiest woman in the room. In particular I'm fond of how you write in the 40s and it actually takes into account the context of the time. What is the exact year this fic is set?
ohfenrir chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I’m not really sure, yet, about the pairing, mainly because I like Lucius and Narcissa (of course), but I had to read it because Alice Cooper. And I’m glad I did; I’ve never considered Druella as a character before, she’s just sort of been there as “Bellatrix’s mum”. I like your interpretation of her, and I feel sorry for her, in a way – she just seems to be a normal young woman who’s told what to do by their society. I like that she has a sort of… spark in her, though, telling Cygnus off and trying so hard to be better than the other girl. You’ve written “never to tell that she wad trying to” at one point, though… I like your writing style; it’s easy to get a sense of the characters and what’s going on. I like it so far! :D
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
An incredibly good start to a story. I was wondering a bit about this pairing, since before you I never would have thought about these two, let alone looked for something, and even though Abraxas isn't in this story yet, you are setting it up perfectly for him to come. I can't wait to read the chapter that he does. :D