Reviews for Brave Drabbles
DarkFairy77 chapter 27 . 1/18
I always make mistakes, so I understand. Revise away.
DarkFairy77 chapter 26 . 1/17
So Merida is like her mom in same ways. I hope you continue with this little stories. I quite enjoy them.
DarkFairy77 chapter 25 . 1/17
Merida wants two babies but there is going to be three.
DarkFairy77 chapter 24 . 1/17
Yet again, another sweet romantic chapter.
DarkFairy77 chapter 23 . 1/17
I had a guy throw me into the water once. He lived to regret it. This chapter was cute and romantic through.
DarkFairy77 chapter 22 . 1/17
All brides and grooms are nervous on their weeding day. It was cute the way you showed bother sides.
DarkFairy77 chapter 21 . 1/17
The was a sweet kiss. Love is in the air.
DarkFairy77 chapter 20 . 1/17
That was a touching and emotional scene.
DarkFairy77 chapter 19 . 1/17
That was an emotional moment when Merida thought she had lost her mother forever. I cried my eyes out, but she did change back and all is well.
DarkFairy77 chapter 18 . 1/16
Okay, the only question i have is who is the groom?
DarkFairy77 chapter 17 . 1/16
Married people in love will often take care of each other when they're ill, even if it means getting sick themselves.
DarkFairy77 chapter 16 . 1/16
I didn't mind the dress she was wearing but the head piece was awful. It made her look like a nun, like she was dainty and helpless. Merida is anything but helpless. Still this was one of those scenes where you knew the conflict was boiling up and was going to explode soon.
DarkFairy77 chapter 15 . 1/16
That was intense scene. I remember being on the edge of my seat when i first saw it.
DarkFairy77 chapter 14 . 1/16
That was a sweet scene. Any guy would be excited feeling his baby kick for the first time.
DarkFairy77 chapter 13 . 1/16
There's nothing like a mother and daughter talk. It reminds me of the relationship I had with my mom. We were opposites and fought a lot but we loved each other.