Reviews for Did you mean real coffee or?
imsherlylocked chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
really liked it, great story!
Lady Heliotrope chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh this is cute! Good job! Keep writing! You've got a lot of potential!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
First of all: I love this short-story.
I just watched season 1 and 2 twice (A friend of mine borrowed me the DVDs) but I am totally caught in the story and because I am of the opinion that Sherlock and Molly would make such a cute couple I actually searched for a fanfiction which is dealing with both of them.
Even though I can not imagine Sherlock has ever had sex before in his life I liked the way you made it one thing lead to another and then it just happened. I would have thought of Molly as being somhow more active but that might also be a question of how one interprets the characters.
Furthermore I really, relly loved your way of writing, especially the words you used. Just one little thing: I guess both of them wouldnt use the word "fucking". "Bloody" sounds better to me. Actually I am not a native speaker but from Germany. Allthough as I know, "Fucking" is more like American slang. So "bloody" would fit better with the fact that they are British (and with their adorable British accent to which I am really addicted and which is the fact why I can only watch these series in English and never in German)