Reviews for A Servant of One
TheMerlinAddict chapter 4 . 2/2
I liked this! One of my favourite episodes! :) Thanks for writing!
Clara Brighet chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
I'm re-reading this (for what, the fourth time?) and loving it just as much as ever. I seriously wish this was how the actual episode went. It's certainly part of my personal headcanon... Thank you so much for writing this, it's perfect! :D
EchoRose480 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Indeed, if only you were a Merlin writer. 8)
Dandy352 chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
One of the best Merlin fanfics I've read so far :)
oma13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was recommended by my daughter...I really, really loved it. Good job!
monkey76 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I really enjoyed this one. A nice supplement to one of my favorite episodes. The ending scene of Arthur and Merlin was great :)
M. of the Mountains chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Nice!
Celebony chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Loved this. Wish some of this awesomeness had been in the episode! Great job and thanks for sharing! I'm really enjoying your fics!
Fyoex chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Woaah that was awesome to read! Great job sticking to canon, loved how you portrayed Merlin under Morgana's spell!
Weaving Bard chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I enjoyed this very much
EscapeArtist42 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
very nice! :)
Kikwoka chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Tee Heee, what's a Merlin story without some banter at the end?

Loved every second of reading, thanks very much :D
Kikwoka chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh my god!

Epic first chapter - after just 1000ish words, I am already COMPLETELY hooked :D. A brilliant new take on A Servant of Two Masters, I like the idea and it improves on the episode even more - and the episode was pretty damn good anyway!

Also, I freakin' love your writing style, and there aren't any glaringly obvious mistakes with grammar or spelling either.

All in all, so far I am enjoying this to pieces :D.
Thanks so much for writing this,
Kikwoka x
AEAE chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
I absolutly love this story. I actually prefer it to the "Merlin" episode. But shouldn't have Merlin mentioned Morgana's hut at one point or another?
ShiverMefunzies chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Another excellent gem. Wonderfully written. All those Arthur and Merlin moments warmed my heart. The very fact that Merlin tried to kill himself while under the influence was so beautifully loyal and noble and Merlin-like. Wish they'd shown that on the show. I have to say, wish I could hire you as my personal fanfic write and have you write Merlin fics for me all day long. That's how awesome your writing is.