Reviews for Forget Me Not
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 9/17
Oh Christine, I could floor you right now. Your nose would be broken and you'd have a black eye. But I love you so much too! Wahhhh...but I love Erik more so I have to side with him. Curse you. But great story!
Southstar12 chapter 1 . 5/20
You are one of the best author's I have ever seen. You capture the characters so well and really make the readers FEEL the emotions that are going on. Your stories have had me in tears on more than one occasion. That was a heartbreaking ending. You truly pulled it off brilliantly. Thank you for sharing your creativity with the world. We need more people like you.
Why you do this you made me cry I'm literally sobbing right now how dare you
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I think this is the first story of yours I've read that doesn't have a happy ending... I'm just gonna go cry now.
MissChrystalline chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Mixed feelings. Beautiful writing though
TheTimeReturns chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh... I am depressed now. I was hoping that Christine would forgive him, but then I can't imagine I would if I was in her situation.
The Christine that you portray is always so much stronger than the original , so emotionally resilient and brave. In the musical, her naïvety is encouraged by Erik and she only ever knows him as Ghost, Angel, and Phantom. If a more intimate relationship and understanding was between the two, I have no doubt there would have been a happier ending. This is nothing new, but you are one of the few writers I've come across that actually do something about it. So thank you for that.
Dandylion216 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
How did she not want to stay!? :,( but it was still a very wonderful story :)
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
It was doomed from the start. I thought there was a chance she was going to stay at the end, but no. The hurt seemed to be too big to overcome the love :(
thepinkunicorn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
...Fuck that. God, this was such a beautiful piece. The raw emotion in the characters was so well-written I felt like they were real. BUT THAT ENDING. I HATE YOU FOR IT. I WAS SO READY FOR A HAPPY ENDING. But now my gut is being stabbed by knives repeatedly and it hurts and oh god WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE HAPPY?! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?! *starts sobbing* But seriously. This story was so fantastic and you are SUCH a good author I can't even. Fantastic BEAUTIFUL job.
SlipperyQuill chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I'm the 50th review! Cool.

I really enjoyed reading this although it made me feel hollow at the end.

Thanks for sharing!
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very good but sad :( and i love the story! :)
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
(Y.Y) I cried so hard. I adore this story.
romiross chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
sequel pleaseee
BRP chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was a lovely story. I was impressed by how calm and assertive Erik was with Christine. I didn't like that he thought he could "rape" her part earlier. I prefer that he confidently believed that he could ravish her.
And boy...did they ravish each other. Yum.
Madysen.Hoke chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I really do wish I could write like you. Well, not LIKE you per se, but the way you can write so, AS you write. With such emotion and personalities that are unspoken but completely understood. You have depth that young writers, like me, are always seaching for. I just hope that one day I find that depth and can share them with other writers and inspire them like you do. Amazing. Please don't ever stop writing. And, I hope to meet you one day. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »