Reviews for Valkyria Chronicles: The Darcsen Demon
The Arch-Admiral chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
...(facepalm) I'm all for back-answering, but i'd think i'd shut up in front of my boss.
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Nice chapter I'm wondering what was that voice in Drake's head, also I am liking the Drake/Selvaria development keep up the good work.
Snowman23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow, pretty powerful stuff right off the get go. And SORRY, I literally never checked my inbox for months, because I had stopped writing fanfiction to take up another hobby, cosplay. But I missed writing, so one of my new years resolutions was to write again. The moment I signed in, I checked my profile and saw your message. Sorry I'm so late getting back to you.

And I like the idea you had here, removing a well known family among the Darcsens. That's sure to send a message to all other Darcsens or maybe even crush their spirits. Because if a family that well known could be taken out so easily, what of those with lesser status?

And you know how to get to me XD I've always loved the Darcsen race, and Magari, Nadine and Lynn are still my most favorite of all VC characters so far. So anything to do with Darcsens tickles my fancy. A good start to your story. I'd read more but it's 2:00 A.M. here. But I like it.
Gravenimage chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
This story is interesting it got my attention keep up the good work.
BlindFury the Ultimate chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Definitely a lot more chatty and vocal than my version of Oxford, but I'm not complaining. Another good chapter, and I look forward to chapter 7.
BlindFury the Ultimate chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
So far so good. An interesting and unique take on a Valkyria Chronicles fanfic that I haven't seen others attempt yet. I look forward to more.
Vandenbz chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Doing well so far on this fic, your OC is rather impressive for an untrained soldier. Looking forward to seeing things in the future.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Apart from too many smirks,I really liked this,I am waiting for the next instalment
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Caught my interest from the first few lines,love the imagery,"hand falling in thin air" Blood dripping into mouth. Most certainly want more.