Reviews for The Setting Sun Kissing the Sea
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
AWWWWW I LOVE IT! You should make a sequel where they go on a date or get married or something like that. OOOOO They could get married and have a little kid named Sammy (adopted or Bio. using Percy's pregnancy powers, I don't care) and then they live happily ever after... Ooops I was rambling ideas again. I tend to do that if I like something. :) If you don't want to do the sequel, that's fine. I could always use the idea for a fic of mine... as long as it would work for the fic. Anyways, GREAT STORY!
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Very cute ) I like the title very much, very poetic !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
aaaaaw
lulu422 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
awwwww
SeriesLover209 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
So romantic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Are they going to have sex or not?!
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
The sun kissing the sea. THE SUN KISSING THE SEA. That's probably the most romantic and cutest thing I've ever heard. Looks like Will and Percy enjoyed playing doctor C;
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Cute
Miette in the Rain chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Soo freaking sweet! :-D I love Will 3
Christobel Awakening chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love the whole tenderness thing goin on! Very nice work.
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love it! This is such a cute couple and a really sweet creative story! :3
allwrong4life chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
awe too cute
65ashben chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was cute.
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
So, apparently I have to review these stories of yours due to a lack of motivational...whatever. So this is me being all motivational and sh*t. (and also reviewing)
First, sunsets will always have me thinking about Will and Percy kissing.
Second, this story was fluffy with a hint of...lime? Yea we'll go with lime.
Third, there are a few typos here and there. lol
Okay, that was me reviewing. Now this is me being motivational!
You should continue writing, for you have brilliant ideas that need to be put on paper. And if that doesn't happen, I will be forced to threaten you with a a horribly-written-makes-my-eyes-bleed-but-I-can't-help-but laugh-and-cry-at-the-same-time story. And you don't even wanna know HOW I discovered it. Threats are motivational right?
I'm not sure if I should fit in my life story here. It's a bit long XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really love all your Will/Percy stories just as musch as Nico/Percy. Wish you'd make more of them