Reviews for To Start a Fire: vol 1
Ch 3 was really good. You could've written it as a longer story. Not just a one shot kind of thing ya know?
Anyway I love his character is was a super mysterious Shikamaru. His coolness just times by 10!
Barunka chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
I keep coming back for that idiosyncratic "something"; only your stories taste so bitter and alive. Even those with a happy end are bitter in that adult kind of way. I love it.
D-Gragoon1212 chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
So I just finished poweing through all the little shorts here. You seriously know how to write angst like a mofo. Even the stories that were lighter had some other feelings that were underneath the underneath. And with that said, each story had it's own thing going on for sure, and some of them I would love to see more of. But I suppose that's why shorts are so good. Just the right amount. Enough to be left wanting, but also just enough to get a good measure out of. Anyways, good writing, can't wait forr whatever else you might post
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Where is the update? D: pls pls pls tell me you've weitten yet another phenomenal fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Are you deleting chapters or adding them? Been so long since I've read your stories, I can't really tell.
Danny Bunny chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
Well! I will definitely keep an eye on your work! I'm already in love with your writing! 3
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Please please pretty please write a sequel to "Gamble" or another story with similar undertones if you ever get the inspiration. I love your Shikatema fics! Can't wait to read more :)
Karin chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
If only it has better endings. Anyways, I enjoyed your Shikatema stories. :)
alex chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
if i could rate it 5 stars i would
tinywhispers1 chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
I love a good compilation of AU one shots. You can always find something you liked in there.

I liked that this had a fair amount of angst, I don't like long angst stories myself but short stories I can handle.

The Dollhouse chapter made me interested in see what Dollhouse was about for myself. I had heard it wasn't Joss' best but the premise is interesting.

I'm off to start the second volume.
hikarijade13 chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
You're such a talented writer. It's amazing how you came up with so many different scenarios. I can't even pick a favourite. Although the one where they are divorced I was like 'OMG no!' and the doll one was sad too.
ahsi01 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
oh god this chapter intense af
Guest chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
This was my favorite work. I think it was your best one. Less intention and more growth. It reminded me of station X (writing wise) and it was so well executed. You saw his growth. And Ino and Choji are always a plus.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
this was so sweet and like slice-of-life and i loved it. i can see shikamaru waiting for her but also being eager and confident in his words and yeah this was great
Guest chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
this one was odd. like au but scifi and odd. but good. but sad. but always good.