Reviews for To Start a Fire: vol 1
tinywhispers1 chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
I love a good compilation of AU one shots. You can always find something you liked in there.

I liked that this had a fair amount of angst, I don't like long angst stories myself but short stories I can handle.

The Dollhouse chapter made me interested in see what Dollhouse was about for myself. I had heard it wasn't Joss' best but the premise is interesting.

I'm off to start the second volume.
hikarijade13 chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
You're such a talented writer. It's amazing how you came up with so many different scenarios. I can't even pick a favourite. Although the one where they are divorced I was like 'OMG no!' and the doll one was sad too.
ahsi01 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
oh god this chapter intense af
Guest chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
This was my favorite work. I think it was your best one. Less intention and more growth. It reminded me of station X (writing wise) and it was so well executed. You saw his growth. And Ino and Choji are always a plus.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
this was so sweet and like slice-of-life and i loved it. i can see shikamaru waiting for her but also being eager and confident in his words and yeah this was great
Guest chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
this one was odd. like au but scifi and odd. but good. but sad. but always good.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
sex tape. sex tape. sex tape. sex tape. sex tape.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
i was so excited for something hot and instead i get pain. nothing but pain. and painful sex. why are you so good at that?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
this is my favorite chapter so far. it is calm and elegant though horribly sad but so... shikatema.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
ahh city hunter! yay! and divorce? is this when you started liking that concept?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
i really like the progression of this. the full circle. it worked out really well.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
and this was the best chapter you could have posted after. THANKS!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
this is the worst sequel, is2g. i was hoping for some happiness. but nope. heart is still on the floor and smashed bloody.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
wow please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Ah voyeur is fun. Voyeurism is weird AND fun. this is fun.