Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Black Bankai chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
That was so surprising to find out
OptionalPrincess chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
this is really good, but sad at the same time, please do more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Next fucking chapter please. Its great so far, but you must update it!
Beccabu32 chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
please update
sylvia1984 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
love it so far
can't wait to see where this is go
Darkbloodz chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Thanks for the update.
Cynical-Servant chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
This is really good! I can't wait to read more and to see what happens!
IhateTwilightforevr chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Why'd you kill Karin and tizzy and goat face?! Why?! *cries with Ichigo*
Tundrafire chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
OMFG. Please update... freakin' cliffhangers...
SLYSWN chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Woooooah that I was not expecting like at all...I'm looking forward to more. I need to get a move on and check out your other fics more closely.
SLYSWN chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I wouldn't call it fillerish is...I'd call it lovable fluff between former enemies. In other words I like it!
Pollux Unbound chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
man, how will grimmy comfort him after this? that's what I wish to know! hope u update soon!
Silver wolf chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
HOLY FUCK ICHIGO' S FAMLIY IS GONE!?

POOR ICHIGO!D:

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
8DRainbowManVan8D chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I FINALLY MADE IT! Sorry, my phone has been crap since camping. It won't work! I think somehow it got a virus. I'll send the info via email on a computer tomorrow! :( been trying but it won't let me do anything.

As for the story! Lol! I reeeeeally miss old Grimm and Ichi. Loved it! As for the one vague part... I can see why you warned me.

I liked it, I'll tty and get Dawn up tomorrow too. :) Anyway, LOVE YA! Great chapter! :D I'll send ya info, try to update too aaaaall tomorrow. :/ again sorry about not responding. I tell ya this phone is cuh-rap!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »