Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fates
Lizzy0305 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Wow this was really hot and just mmm yammy :3 the whole story though, funny and hot and everything. Thanks for not letting me sleep ;)
Lizzy0305 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Why is it that I always find the LONG and GOOD fics at 1am? When am I suppose to sleep? Is all your fault really...
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Whoot! High five! ;)
RosedeVelours chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Fun story, I couldn't stop laughing imagining the Fate... And Severus' head when Harry asked him to open a business with him making cupcakes. Epic scene.
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
kizmitkojo chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Great story I wish there was just a little more information on whether Harry got pregnant or if they blood adopted their kids... otherwise I really enjoyed reading what you have written..
wannabe kairi chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
loved it though i wish it was longer
Wind-Speed chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
J'aime!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I love this
Jeeun chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Oh! You really NEED to write a sequel! How the two had the children, what happened during Harry's(right?) pregnancy, the mood swings! Severus interacting with the children!(I'm a sucker for stories that have Severus being the strict but overprotective and dotting father!) The mischief incarnated sons, and of course the reaction to their relationship, and of course what happened and how Draco and Ginny got together! You really need to fill out these holes! (Howls!) Oh, and how the customers reacted when they tasted the cupcakes.(What sort of cupcakes are there?) Anyway, there really has to be more of this universe! (I'm crying and begging on my knees!) And of course Harry really seeing the freckles! :D I really enjoyed this story so much! Thank you for sharing! Can't wait for more of your stories! :D
Jeeun chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I'll NEVER forget about the freckle on Severus's left nut for VERY LONG TIME. Thank you very much! :D
Jeeun chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
If there was a line Severus saying, "How the hell did you know I love cupcakes, Potter!" or "How did you know I love to bake, Potter!" or something like that, it would have been a wonderful kind of a FATE working thingy, though. Though the inner turmoil Severus is having could have made him just be persuaded, and the fact that he doesn't have a job right now... Anyway, so Severus is also having confusions... Muhahahahahahaha, it's just so delicious! Conflicting emotions! That's just so yummy!
Jeeun chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Oh, your sense of humour! It's absolutely precious! Though it's usually a mole on someone's butt, or a birth mark on one's arse cheek, this freckle on his nut is more hilarious! That REALLY will make even Severus Snape to believe that Harry isn't insane nor delusional. And a cupcake shop! Oh, I really think that Severus being a cupcake chef is quite attractive. That's so conflicting, but so scrumptious! I wonder how Severus will react... I'm just dying to know! But I really had to comment on this chapter! Harry in denial, Severus probably will be in denial, and they marry, and is running a cupcake shop! I was kind of expecting a little Potter-Snape, or several... running towards his/her/their daddies as soon as the two went up to their living space, but well, will all the frostplay they did before, I guess chidlren will ruin the romance and smutt. :D Oh, and I'm just so glad and happy that Ron and Hermione and the rest of the wizarding world are not opposed to the two men. But they can't, if they want to taste the sinfully delicious cupcakes! :D Oh, and I just love your Lachesis! She is the best!
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
I Love it! Fantastically written .
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012