Reviews for Florescent
imwithemmett chapter 22 . 9/11/2015
I am loving this! I knows it has been a while but I am really really hoping the mood will strike you again and you will finish this, please.
Saruha chapter 22 . 9/6/2015
I am really enjoying this! I love rebel Bella and vampire Edward! Looking forward to your next update!
Momma Laura chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
Okay - I read Slow Boil? and now this one? Fantastic! I can't wait to find out what Bella's going to do with the Botany - something to help Charlie bring down the guv'ment? maybe? Please try to finish this one - it's great!
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
I blew through this whole thing this morning and I didn't realize it wasn't completed. I even checked to make sure but, must've just seen the other two were complete and glazed over this one. This is very good. Although, I don't like the concept of a world turning this way. I can see where you got the idea from. Sometimes you wonder what direction the government would go, of all of us women got all of our rights taken away. However, if they tried to do that to us in the real world, I think the men would be quite surprised at how much stronger us women are compared to them. I hope you continue this one day. I've really enjoyed it. I love that he is slowly injecting her with venom and that it may be changing her. However, I am wondering if him drinking her blood and feeling so invigorated, is doing the same to him? Changing him back to human. Would love to read where you planned to take this. I hope you come back here someday. I will mark it to follow, in case of do.
Secret Lives chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I'd love to start reading this story, as I've enjoyed your other stories, but it looks like you've abandoned it. Do you plan on continuing?
Riam chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
Lovely, unusual and well written. I'll put you on follow... You never know when the muse strikes again.
Awestruck57 chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
I hope you finish this, someday soon would be wonderful...please!
posum chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Love your stories! Hope you complete this one,,,,A Slow Boil is a favorite I have read over and over!
jk chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I wish shedidn't like him yet...more agnst ya know but she's
jk chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Omg really? First off she's in a storage with a years supplies...she packed her backpack herself...but she didn't bring a can opener...nor sleeping bag...only two cans of stew...no matches...need I go on? I thought she as seventeen? My eleven year old can open a can with a knife! No joke...is she retarded? Or just really stupid? You should have thought this out more for real...she could have set up her tarp above her and still caught rain...let me guess she didn't bring any rope either...but I bet there was some in the storage unit...god I hate Bella already
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Will this be completed?
bella-swan25 chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
I hope you finish the story !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
I totally agree with your logic about meeting in the woods
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
ha ha this bella is funny and ofcourse this Edward is crazy and amazing. if you think, I am reading it first time, then you are wrong. this is the fourth time I am reading and still as excited about their interactions as before :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2014