Reviews for Florescent
Secret Lives chapter 1 . 3/28
I'd love to start reading this story, as I've enjoyed your other stories, but it looks like you've abandoned it. Do you plan on continuing?
Riam chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
Lovely, unusual and well written. I'll put you on follow... You never know when the muse strikes again.
Awestruck57 chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
I hope you finish this, someday soon would be wonderful...please!
posum chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Love your stories! Hope you complete this one,,,,A Slow Boil is a favorite I have read over and over!
jk chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I wish shedidn't like him yet...more agnst ya know but she's
jk chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Omg really? First off she's in a storage with a years supplies...she packed her backpack herself...but she didn't bring a can opener...nor sleeping bag...only two cans of stew...no matches...need I go on? I thought she as seventeen? My eleven year old can open a can with a knife! No joke...is she retarded? Or just really stupid? You should have thought this out more for real...she could have set up her tarp above her and still caught rain...let me guess she didn't bring any rope either...but I bet there was some in the storage unit...god I hate Bella already
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Will this be completed?
bella-swan25 chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
I hope you finish the story !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
I totally agree with your logic about meeting in the woods
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
ha ha this bella is funny and ofcourse this Edward is crazy and amazing. if you think, I am reading it first time, then you are wrong. this is the fourth time I am reading and still as excited about their interactions as before :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
what a great way to meet :) welcome Edward
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
great idea indeed...as for my own opinion, we as a society are regressing and doomed to primitive time, if the current "war on women" continue
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
this story is amazing. I have read all three of you stories and I agree, this Edward is the best. having said that I would love to point out that your slow boil is one my favorites :) you are a great author and I wish you very best!
BridieM chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
I knew going into this that the story would end without a true resolution. At the moment I'm thinking there maybe a child slowly developing...or not...um? Anyhow I have been thrilled to read your story. RL can be a hard taskmaster. I hope you have great success with whatever you put your mind and imagination to.
BridieM chapter 19 . 7/4/2014