Reviews for Fire and Ice
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
loved it
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
I like the way the main story ended. I await reading more of your other fanfictions!
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
I love how she justified throwing him off the cliff! I am excited to see more of this story!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
loved it
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
loved it! can't wait for more! this is getting so good keep up the good work!
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Oh, I like the explaination of Will's insanity. It makes perfect sense. I also like the little romance between Anna and Leo. Also, when Leo is trying to remember what they call a coniviencess a story, it almost sounds like a fourth wall break. Also, loved Gregory with Jay. Well, we are off to save Leonheart!
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
looks great so far.
Wolfe's Girl chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
awesome story.

Please update soon
CharmedEssence chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Great chapter I cant wait for more I absolutley love this story
HermioneandMarcus chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
What is up with all your Will's liking to steal brothers as bait? First it was Will with Ren, kidnapping Joey and now Will and a Leo kidnapping. I love the mother-like scene between Leo and Jay. I love Jay breaking up Leo and the twins. Also, love the name Leonheart. I await more. ( I might write that chapter soon, like tonight or tomorrow with Ren and Felix.)
CharmedEssence chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Wonderful
I LOVE IT
PLEASE CONTINUE ITS SO AWESOME, I cant wait to see what happens next UPDATE PLEASE please please please!
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Aww. . we met a new and awesome character today, who seemed to play a role. I love Jay's tragic back story. I await more!
Abbi chapter 4 . 8/4/2013