Reviews for Trouble Finds Him
knuckles 8 chapter 9 . 8/17
do you plan on continuing this story? I really hope you do it has been great so far.
Captain Sea chapter 2 . 8/7
Was the muggers last name Granger?
1sunfun chapter 9 . 8/5
Good.
Travesti chapter 9 . 8/1
Awesome! I hope there's more!
Lulumo chapter 9 . 7/19
happens to Bucky if he doesn't become Winter Soldier, since he can't be with Steve cuz he's not frozen most of the time? As for Harry will he age lot slower and meet Steve again? and Stop Howard to search Steve like possessed and becomes good father for Tony?
Devidakk chapter 9 . 7/18
Great fic! I would love to read more.
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 7/18
interesting so far
MBrock94 chapter 1 . 5/28
even though it looks like this wont ever be completed, im at least glad you completed the arc
Roxas fleur chapter 9 . 5/8
what will happen to harry in the end? will he wake up or just continue to sleep until steve was found? i kind of want to see the time jump. And i ship harry and tony!
Please, please update soon!
azarieyah chapter 9 . 1/29
do you know how many time i reread this fic. from 2015... and now its 2017... wishing upon a marvel star that you might have that ideas running to update this fic. and later on, i stumbled upon you ao3. oh girl, do i love the slash. hell yeah... if fic in this wamna slash. pssst make it between Tony and Harry... jolly wolly bunny. itll be great. love this fic... here take my aura. so you can have that imagination and plots running all the way... great job.
Please update soon! Let us know what happens when Harry and Steve wake up! It's been 3 years since your last update
Moony.R.J.Lupin chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
please i need more i need to know how this turns out!
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
I'm so happy Howard found Harry. I was going to be really sad if he'd lost Harry like Steve was lost in canon. I think Harry anfld Howard are closer and that Howard would be devastated without Harry. I don't understand of you were going to continue this story here or in a sequel but I hope there's more.
TheSkyeDragon chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
AHHH I loved this! :D please post more! I know it's been two years, but I'd LOVE TO READ MOOOREEEE! :D
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »