Reviews for Trouble Finds Him
Please, please update soon!
azarieyah chapter 9 . 1/29
do you know how many time i reread this fic. from 2015... and now its 2017... wishing upon a marvel star that you might have that ideas running to update this fic. and later on, i stumbled upon you ao3. oh girl, do i love the slash. hell yeah... if fic in this wamna slash. pssst make it between Tony and Harry... jolly wolly bunny. itll be great. love this fic... here take my aura. so you can have that imagination and plots running all the way... great job.
Please update soon! Let us know what happens when Harry and Steve wake up! It's been 3 years since your last update
Moony.R.J.Lupin chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
please i need more i need to know how this turns out!
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
I'm so happy Howard found Harry. I was going to be really sad if he'd lost Harry like Steve was lost in canon. I think Harry anfld Howard are closer and that Howard would be devastated without Harry. I don't understand of you were going to continue this story here or in a sequel but I hope there's more.
TheSkyeDragon chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
AHHH I loved this! :D please post more! I know it's been two years, but I'd LOVE TO READ MOOOREEEE! :D
Lulumo chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Hmm... I kinda wish Harry could travel between his world and this world so that he doesn't need to choice cuz he has important peoples in both dimensions.
Besides he seems to be Master of death, and since death is in every world/place/dimensions maybe he can travel anywhere whit hallows.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
was that a how to train your dragon reference?! "you just pointed to all of me."
K chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
You need to understand something, it's no longer about supporting when 90% of Harry Potter's crossover stories are slash. I mean, where should we, the straight ones go to read a good story?
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
Damn shame this fic hasn't been updated in so long. I know you're still an active writer on this site, so I really hope this fic hasn't been abandoned. I would love to see what this version of HP will do in the Avengers-verse. Great job so far and I really hope one day you will continue this story.
Victoria Ramsay chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
What happens next? You can't just leave it there. It's good so far, so keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter. Do you think you can add more than one chapter next time? It's been about a week or two since I last read this. When are you going to have more chapters up?
Lord worth chapter 9 . 5/4/2016
please please update this story
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 9 . 5/2/2016
WHY YOU NO UPDATING
Penny Lu chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
Awesome! And update!
azarieyah chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
this is my 3rd time rereading this fic.. im stil waiting for the sequel "trouble find them"... dont let me waiting too long... my imagination is not that great. i need a dose of stark/potter here and there. waiting for the so-called friendship *coughSlashcough* between Rogers/Potter/StarkJr... dont kill Stark Sr too fast... make their life so freaking great. and Bucky... please still let him become the great Winter Soldier but yet memories intact... see... ive told ya my imagination is not that great... pssst this is the right time to drop the sequel... btw great job and have blast imagination that you can get... may the Potter ever be in your favour. keke.
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »