Reviews for Trouble Finds Him
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 9 . 8/15
was that a how to train your dragon reference?! "you just pointed to all of me."
K chapter 6 . 8/3
You need to understand something, it's no longer about supporting when 90% of Harry Potter's crossover stories are slash. I mean, where should we, the straight ones go to read a good story?
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 7/2
Damn shame this fic hasn't been updated in so long. I know you're still an active writer on this site, so I really hope this fic hasn't been abandoned. I would love to see what this version of HP will do in the Avengers-verse. Great job so far and I really hope one day you will continue this story.
Victoria Ramsay chapter 9 . 5/31
What happens next? You can't just leave it there. It's good so far, so keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter. Do you think you can add more than one chapter next time? It's been about a week or two since I last read this. When are you going to have more chapters up?
Lord worth chapter 9 . 5/4
please please update this story
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 9 . 5/2
WHY YOU NO UPDATING
Penny Lu chapter 9 . 4/29
Awesome! And update!
azarieyah chapter 8 . 3/23
this is my 3rd time rereading this fic.. im stil waiting for the sequel "trouble find them"... dont let me waiting too long... my imagination is not that great. i need a dose of stark/potter here and there. waiting for the so-called friendship *coughSlashcough* between Rogers/Potter/StarkJr... dont kill Stark Sr too fast... make their life so freaking great. and Bucky... please still let him become the great Winter Soldier but yet memories intact... see... ive told ya my imagination is not that great... pssst this is the right time to drop the sequel... btw great job and have blast imagination that you can get... may the Potter ever be in your favour. keke.
Alice Rowen chapter 9 . 3/14
Excited to find out more!
Sea16 chapter 9 . 2/18
Please update
Guardian134 chapter 9 . 1/31
Please continue the story its a well written story and there are so few harry potter avengers crossover stories thank you.
plz updat3
update
jazz chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Does Harry stay in a coma or something and like doesn't age? Where would they keep him? Also Bucky doesn't age either since the Hydra people experimented on him and he's seen in captain America the winter soldier which obviously won't happen since he wasn't taken by hydra AGAIN and they didn't torture him and force him to forget Steve.
SpriteBlazer chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I hope this updates, can't wait to see what will happen. I did thought that he be frozen with captain, but ah well.
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »