Reviews for Trouble Finds Him
Yes! Doctor who reference! Perfect place for it.
Soooo... any chance of a continuation?
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 4/23
Harry Potter is Cap Britain... ... COOL!
SakuraRcoa chapter 2 . 3/27
oh man when I saw the doctor reference of demons run I was squealing like a pig it was the most coolest reference to put in there for this type of chapter and this type of crossover with Marvel and Harry Potter
Sylphrena33 chapter 9 . 3/2
I love this story. I love Harry and Howard's friendship, and the loyalty there is between them.

I feel like you could have done a bit more with the scene before the crash in this chapter. You built up to it really well with Harry and Howard's last scene before the crash, Harry's visions, his feelings of foreboding, etc. But the actual scene wasn't that exciting for all the build up. Maybe describe it a bit more? Or have Harry realize what's happening in order to talk to Howard. You could add in quite a bit of angst with that, having Harry and Howard say goodbye, alongside Steve and Peggy. It would make Howard finding Harry later all the more powerful. I don't know, just some thoughts. :)

This story is really great though, and I can't wait to see where it goes. You should finish it, it has a ton of potential. I'm really enjoying it, please update soon! :)
Sylphrena33 chapter 2 . 3/1
I like this a lot. I think you're doing a really good job with characterization. You've got their personalities down really well, especially in this exchange between Harry and Steve. Great job. :)
SylfElf chapter 9 . 1/1
God, This is a gem. Please Update this. You rarely see stories like these anymore, Those with excellent characters and a wonderful plot.
Lady Slytherin chapter 9 . 12/9/2017
Plz update soon cuz i really wanna see Tony with Harry!
blackbloodywolf chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
This is good, I wish it would update
knuckles 8 chapter 9 . 8/17/2017
do you plan on continuing this story? I really hope you do it has been great so far.
Captain Sea chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
Was the muggers last name Granger?
1sunfun chapter 9 . 8/5/2017
Good.
Travesti chapter 9 . 8/1/2017
Awesome! I hope there's more!
Lulumo chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
happens to Bucky if he doesn't become Winter Soldier, since he can't be with Steve cuz he's not frozen most of the time? As for Harry will he age lot slower and meet Steve again? and Stop Howard to search Steve like possessed and becomes good father for Tony?
Devidakk chapter 9 . 7/18/2017
Great fic! I would love to read more.
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »