Reviews for The Wedding Planners
Guest chapter 24 . 6/28/2014
awwwwwwwwwwww plz continue :D all those memories were too cute and the ending was sad but a happy sad 3
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
i would say odd but if this was facebook i put a LIKE !
Guest chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
OMStars i love your stories, finished project love, update pleeaaaseeee? xx
Anonymous Author chapter 24 . 2/6/2014
Seriously... I can't be the only one dying for an update here. -_- Its been almost 10 months now & still no update. Please come back to us! Don't give up on this story! Please! D':
anonymous chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
Pls PLs PLs PLS Write MOre!
gabby chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
please let ally understand what he did and not just get upset with him. let them be together at the end auslly!
RockerWriter1123 chapter 24 . 11/1/2013
The funny thing is my aunt had her wedding and we all walked down the aisle to a thousand years! :D
Sum Buddy chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
:D
weesh chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
He gave her the shirt off his back! how amazing can the boy get? that's awesome. but he shouldn't turn his back on 'his ally', cuz she totally belongs with him. more. . . more. . .
weesh chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Yay for shirtless Austin! and Ally in the shower with him? I know she was just helping with his green hair (which I have seen happen, by the way, to blondies), but what a lovely idea for them when they are older like they are in this story. oh, and grr for Dallas - he just needs to go away. k, i'm gonna go read more of this lovely story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
I love this story, update please!
kk chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
write more I love it
Guest chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
update pleaseeee
Stephanie-chibi chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Hii, I just wanted to say that I love your Auslly Fanfic! i thought this story was really sweet and that I can really feel the emotions used in your writing! Keep up the great work! Please update soon!
tiffany.treadway.90 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Ya know, there's actually a video on YouTube where Ross lynch explains that he does have to wet down his hair before getting into the pool because out turns green.