Reviews for Severed
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Love it. So touching
District4girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
So good and touching I cried at the end
District4girl101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
It brought tears to my eyes... So touching
A-Bookworm-Named-Steph chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
i love these oneshots! they are amazing, I can figure out who's point of view from just reading the story.
Nikki ur BFF D chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Nothing but awesome. Its amazing how you can write these stories. My favorite is probably the one about Clove. It's cool how you relate it to the song.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
OMG HEY ITS BEKI! I LUV CH1! BEST FANFIC!...LIKE EVER!;) sorry tho, my moms getting cranky, so i dont think i can continue, but i promise i will the second i can. I LOVE YOU CLOVE! CLATO FOREVER! n now im inspired to start an account. hmmmm...
ovoxogang chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is so good...you have great grammar which is usually hard to find. Your writing really portrays Clove's emotions, which I love, and she is IC. Keep writing :)
September Samstar chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Holy crap.
This was so good. So sad, but so good. You just have the perfect words to convey the unique pain each character feels. That's an incredible gift.
badeshipper14 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
This is so good! you had me crying at rue! Just...wow
Pinkbookworm7 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Beautiful writing, even though it's sad. Great job!
bluespades chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Something to point out, in "You now, there really is nothing more scary than being alone" you spelt "know" as "now", but it's probably just a typo error everyone makes, it's ok :)
I like the way Rue compared herself to a light, and how her family is in the dark without her. Great writing. Could you do this for the Catching Fire characters as well?
bluespades chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Again, great job on this chapter. The contrasts between their family backgrounds are shown well.
bluespades chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
A couple of past/present tense errors here and there, like in "I am not really a human then" it should be "was" instead of "am".
Otherwise it was a good job, I like your writing style :)
bluespades chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
This was good, I like the way you related Cato's feelings to Clove's and their friendship.
bluespades chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was rather poetic, it was really good and nice to see what Clove was thinking.
Great grammar :)