Reviews for Dare To Dance With The Devil
DripToYourDrop chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I think this is a GREAT idea and I would gladly help if you need it! :)
X-Nerd chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I'd totally be up for an rp :D plus, a walking dead rp forum sounds amazing.
misszayy-5 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
will continue this story anytime soon?
DarkHairedBeauty6000 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
im in love with the story! me nd my sister made the twins and were hoping that you will continue the story! so please please please continue the story
San child of the wolves chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I am still interested in this story. Especially considering my characters -my characters Blake Semi/Blade/Beta and Azriel/Charlie(or was his he delta? I can't remember. Those two are still in it right?) are in it. Oh and that forum sounds great I'd totally join.
X-Nerd chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hey, new update soon? :D
ItsGacyPuddin chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Hey
YJTeenWolfLover chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Please update soon!
PastMemories chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I think you got Jackson's personality and comments pretty spot on. I can actually imagine him acting like that. :) Good job!
PastMemories chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
It's really good! :)
Lovehatehappysad chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Love the chapter, keep writing your really good. Hope for an update soon.
DripToYourDrop chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Love it! Your very well put out with this story,and you focus on other people and the plot! Which is great! It makes a really good writer,so good job! Take your time to update,ok? ;)
DarkHairedBeauty6000 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
glad to see that u started again and i
m loving the chaps! keep up the good work .
-J
San child of the wolves chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Lovely chapter. Ah so that nice stranger is the one who saved Grear. I was wondering who that was. Now I got my answer. Anyways I can't wait to read the next one. Good luck with it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Haha I laughed at Tucker's comment at the end. You really got her personality down. I lived Jimmy. Update soon!

-YJTeenWolfLover12345