Reviews for What Evil Lurks
"You sure that was his gun?" LOLOL!

And another favorite: "What the hell was she supposed to think!"

You channel these two SO WELL! You did a good job with Cas. Love the concern, and later the wrath.
SPNxBookworm chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
AWESOME! Need i say more? ;)
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
OH MY GOD! Way to leave a cliffhanger! ;) I'm just happy I'm reading your previous fics so i don't have to wait for an update ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE! :D
Meliphyre chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Another excellent story!
It was lovely to see a view of Rochester area and recognize a name that my yankee inlaws have talked about. The story made the places come alive.

Now I want a garbage plate...
jo1966 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Just found this story, don't know how I missed it. Absolutely loved it. The dymancia between the brothers perfect. Well on to your sequel now. Thanks for writing really enjoy reading your work.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Thank you for directing me to this story! I LOVED reading about the boys in Rochester! I've often thought of writing a story where Dean and Sam eat garbage plates. Could always have them eat at Sticky Lips BBQ too. LOL Even thought of doing something with Mt. Hope Cemetary.
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
That stupid Tim deserved to be killed by the Strangler's ghost, since he was the idiot who interfered in the boys trying to salt and burn all the bodies. How dare he try to kill Sam yet again! Poor Sam was strangled, then the next day Tim cuts his neck. It might behoove Sam to wear a scarf for the next few days! lol I'll bet that the boys will be totally happy to leave that city far behind, after all of the crap they went through. I'm kind of hoping Tim didn't wake up and escape from the fire. :P
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I don't think I like Lucifer healing Sam and sending him back to help Dean. He tries to come across as caring, but he's just a manipulator. Cas didn't like it either. It's a good thing Cas came to help, cause Sam wouldn't have been able to see in the dark. I'm glad that the spirits were able to get the Strangler, cause he deserved whatever they did to him. Man, these boys are playing leapfrog though. Save one, lose the other! lol I really hate that Sam is buried in the wall with the skeletons of the victims though. :(
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Oh crap! The Strangler took Dean! Why do the boys have to fight the Strangler AND ghosts?! That totally sucks! At least Cas is with Sam, but Sam isn't doing too well either. Cas won't know what to do for him, since he is used to using his angel mojo to heal, not common first aid. Cas can't find Dean without Sam either, since he doesn't know how to track. The Strangler is a sadistic son-of-a-bitch, isn't he?
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
At least Sam only got a bump on the head, instead of being shot. That's it for Tim, he's history now that he tried to shoot Sam. Even Bobby wants him dead, and that's saying something. Looks like the ghost(s) don't mind the cold water, and might be working together, since it seems like there is more than one, as they thought. I hope Sam's shotgun works under water.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh that sucks! Running into Tim again, after what he did to Sam last time they met, it's a wonder Sam let him walk away. What a jerk, to blame eveything bad happening in his life right now on Sam! Dean was kind of a jerk too, because he didn't bother to ask Sam about what happened with Tim, or what he meant about the demon blood. He just assumed Sam 'fell off the wagon' again. Looks like they have a lot of issues to get through still. :(
shookenuppepsi chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Love that the trust issues from s5 make a reappearance, as does Tim. That awful scenario of them forcing blood into Sam's mouth wasn't given enough air time. And it's so true that every thing goes for Sam's throat. Dean gets flung, Sam gets strangled.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
This is a great ghost-case story with an interesting setting and and one of my favorite time periods in the boys' lives.
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I like that you used Rochester. I've been there a lot. But if The Winchesters are in the Adirondacks and go two hours north, they will be in Montreal.
JaniceC678 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Wow! FINALLY had a chance to sit down and just relax and read this morning. WONDERFUL job, as usual! Loads of action and plenty of hurt Winchesters to go around! (heh-heh...loved how you got Sam healed up just so you could hurt him some more!) Ghosts, psychotic serial killer, insane hunter...what more could a girl ask for. Oh, and then there was Cas! That too. The fact that he couldn't just heal the boys up worked SO well here, and his dilemma about whether to go after Sam or get Dean to safety was great. Yeah...no way he was going to come out on top in THAT scenario, LOL!

Anyway, that was SO worth waiting for until I could sit and enjoy it all in one shot with my coffee this morning. It more than compensated for the fact that on weekends I ALWAYS miss my morning SN fix on TNT!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »