Reviews for Dyad
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I also really enjoyed these small drabbles of another take on Suguru and Kakeru. It seems like this one is so much happier than the other one, and I honestly laugh at how you had their sister scream about "yaoi" or "shounen-ai" while their families were so supportive. I also found it really amusing how their friends had to matchmake them. I find it really beautiful how you made everyone so supportive of them, because their happiness definitely comes before what society thinks.

"Mr. BC" made me laugh. I was also swooning at how you made Kakeru flirtatious, and how Suguru just fell apart then and there. It just seems so sweet at how you've portrayed Suguru here, yet have him still be so distant at times just like he was in the manga. The prompt about the food and Suguru secretly using it to tease Kakeru made me laugh, while Kakeru's denial of Suguru's feelings (when he was guilty of it as a kid as well) made me a bit sad, but the rest of the prompts just cheered me right back up.

Since you mentioned Suguru being with Kamakura and Kakeru with Enoshima, I'm guessing you're in an alternative universe where Suguru is alive. That pleases me since I was never able to get over the fact that Suguru died (and so early as well).
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Suguru is really a brother complex. It's endearing and amusing when mentioned by other teams or people like Takajo. This fifty theme plot is a brilliant idea to use especially when it comes down to the scenes from both anime and manga. Is the SuKaRu fanclub really real? Only remember Suguru having a fanclub...
Brave orange blossom chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aww, so cute! I'm glad I found another person who likes this couple. I loved reading all of the separate themes. I don't think you put anybody OOC. I felt like everybody was in character for the most part. I'm glad more people are writing for Knight in the Area (or Area no Kishi). I really loved this story! Thank you for writing it! I can't wait for more from you!
Walpurgis Night chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Yay! :) We have another fic for this pair. I'm shipping this pairing but there isn't much about them on fanfiction. Thank you for writing it :)
You did a nice job, Kakeru and Suguru were totally in a character. I hope you will write more for Knight in the area.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Interesting story. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aww, so cute! I'm actually surprised that everybody took the brothers' love for each other really well. I mean, I'm not saying you should've done a rejection scene or sentence. I'm just saying I've read a lot of incest fics and most of them has somebody not wanting to accept their love. No wait, that came out wrong. I'm sorry. Er, I'm glad to find another person who likes this couple. I loved reading all of the separate themes. It felt like to me that some of them were connected kinda. I don't think you put anybody OOC. I felt like everybody was in character for the most part. Just one question though. On number 10, there's a "with of" that shouldn't be there right? Because with that "with of" there, it doesn't make sense at all. A little off topic that kinda has nothing to do with your story but I've always wondered how Takajo knew who Suguru was talking about. Maybe Takajo just knows Suguru really well. I'm glad more people are writing for Knight in the Area (or Area no Kishi). I really loved this story! Thank you for writing it! I can't wait for more from you!