Reviews for Vegetarianism: the Beginning or the End?
Dragonsrule18 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
I'm having my Fern be a vegatarian too. She won't be openly rebellious(she's only 8 or 9), but she will refuse to eat meat and help Charlotte save Wilbur.

Good story by the way!
spatterson chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
You have to help us! and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!
Xiemea chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Sometimes, you have to do what's right, even it breaks a few people's hearts along the way. Go Fern, and become a vegetarian/vegan. It's for the sake of animals.
ponymystic chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Haha XD When I saw this I was like LOL...I do think that Fern would be against eating pork or bacon or ham after her experience with Wilbur :D
Pretteh good story. I didn't catch any errors :D
WelcomeToTheTeaParty chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is a friendly - but also firm - kick up the ass. Get to writing, missy! I've been absent too, I know, so I'm gonna start up with writing again you? ;D
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Wow, that was fantastic. To be honest, I don't think I've read Charlotte's Web... Maybe several years ago. But this was incredibly well written- good job! (I do know the basic plot, I think.)