Reviews for Brooding Day
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is a little sad. Good job.
Fluffy Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
AWWW I LOVE YOU KAITOU! :D
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Is there a next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well, everyone has some demons, right? I like this, it's insightful.
All those people with the non-stop smiles, making others laugh is what they do. But they're never really as happy as they look. Not as far as I've seen. Kaito is no exception. He's like that too, smiling, laughing, joking... And putting up with all the crap in his life without ever saying anything. I agree that Kaito is a great character because he can have layers like this. Different personalities, and I'm not talking about his disguises. No, I'm talking about the face behind the mask. The face we see. The face we don't know anything about. Because... What if there's another layer behind that? One we can't talk too because he won't let us?
Sorry, sorry, I'm rambling like crazy.
GothicAngel09 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aww...don't be so hard on yourself. I thought is was great! And,like you wrote in your notes before the story,this is definitely something all of us have done and can relate to. And,though we often don't see this side of Kaito , it IS there. You have written him very much in character, just a different side to him. Also,btw, if you added to this I would most certainly read it because I am a fan of everything you write! But,that's up to you. Great job on this!
Kumiko 'Hi-chan' Hamano chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
*giggle*

ahaha, that's new from Kai-kun! Kaito, the Kuroba Kaito is... brooding? I love it! Even his classmate can't entertain him that much, huh? I bet the one who can keep up with him is Shinichi! They are both sly, pridefull and mischievous as always... *laughing madly*

anyway, I love the quote. "A jester' mask can be used to hide very ugly scars." aww, I feel for you Kaitooo *hugKai*

okay, sorry for the slightly long and the not usefull review... xP

Jaa nee

Hi-chan
Asmith137 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I'm reviewing...reviewing...reviewing a little a more. Ugh, I'm lazy. Too much delicious food!

That set aside...

KAITO!

That's right, FEAR the magic!

I seriously should look up that stuff. Kaito Kid and all that. I hardly get any of it -_-. But awesome dude, you're up and alive again to the world know as...*insert dramatic pause*...fanfiction! So yeah, corruption.

Onto your fic before I go off topic due to my low attention span.

You know me, into angst fics. I think quotes do make it more emotional tugging. Think you should extend your story since I wanna see what you whipped up. I admit that you could've done a little bit better on the angst part of the fic. Though I do love the humor, the beginning Inu-chan, and found myself chuckling. Intimidation and paranoia is my kind of candy -!

Great use of words and sentence structure by the way. Now I crush your dreams by saying you should check your spelling and grammar. Now you feel better when I say that it's a great one-shot without that. That's right... smile, laugh...I dare you. You're probably not doing any of that are you? ANYWAY! I love the way you do your writing and the variety you put into it. Good job Inu!

Don't let my seemingly blissful ignorance get you wrong, I pay attention to stuff. In this case it's your updates and what I choose to read. This is probably the shortest thing I've ever seen that you've written...good on you! So yeah, great fic and all that. We will all just pretend that I did some better critique and that you owe me more chocolate. ;)

Peace out and all that hippie crud from yours truly, Smithy-chan.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I like it. An intersting way to look at Kaito, but as you said still very true. And I agree, the joker is almost always the saddest person in the end

There is as always the grammar and such. Hard to enjoy something if you have to guess at what it says. But you know, you can just ask me and I'll probably be willing to beta for you most of the time.

Sorry for not writing back to you in these last months.

Ylva
Zana Charleson chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Okay Daydramer, I need to re-read this first off I'm watching TV and watched it while reading, not smart don't do that. So Let me re-read this first.
...
Okay, please don't skewer me. I feel like I'm giving manure for your golden review. .

Okay grammar up first. Great grammar, I saw only 2 errors one involving the spelling of one of them being one my favorite words, Indigo. - You probably found much more problems in my story than I possibly could in yours.
Her's my whopper review... the story didn't have much of a plot. There I said it. I love to explore the character's character depth but I don't want a story to be only that. It would be cool if you applied context to it such as a conversation which creates a time and space.
However your lovely ability to describe really showed through. You detail is amazing, keep it! Also I loved that you created a character depth that I love but the overwhelming question I have is... why? Why is his voice in his head saying to keep his faquade, why does his job torment him so, why does he have a sick obsession with scaring his classmates? All these are great for a mental thriller that could span a few chapters, but a bit out of place for a One-shot... unless your doing "The Lady of the Tiger" (I recommend it, it will torment you for years)

Bottom line it's very well thought out, but I feel like I was just given a huge hunk of a small part of a Ginormous epic that thoroughly explores Kaito's mind. Not a one-shot.

So no, it's not bad, just too thought out. -

Is that a good review, not too horrible is it. I hope not, the last thing I want to do if offend you. :X

-Z