Reviews for Shadows Within: Case Files
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Aw so glad the team stayed with him
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
continue
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Aw loved how they were all connected and there for each other
Iron Rose Writer chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
I would love to see Amplicifcation. I really love all the Hotch and Reid moments, but I think it would interesting to see some Morgan. Also, (I don't know if anyone has pointed this out, and if someone has or it's getting annoying, I'm sorry) you mention that Reid couldn't connect with Elle in Lost in the Echo, but Elle had been replaced by Prentiss by the time Revelations rolled around.
Italy's Driving chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
Actually, Twinkie cream helps a lot!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
I really do like Gideon, but I won't hold you not liking him against you. ;)
Summoning Secrets chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
I love this series! Especially when you brought in the Supernatural cast. That was awesome. And you do such a good job writing the extra episodes with their power. Can you do the episode Amplification when Reid is infected with anthrax?
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Very interesting. I like seeing how it would be if they really did have the psychic connection during cases. I would love to read more, if you decide to write more. Your fanfiction is actually the first criminal minds fanfiction I've really read. I certainly don't regret it. The Shadows within universe is just mind boggling, heartwarming, intense, and beautiful all at once. Great writing :)
red2013 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
great supernatural cm story to read tonight.

red.
Hisuiko chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Very nicely done! Love the way you show the build of relationships in this story... thoroughly enjoying this story arc!

Hugs

Hissy x
ripon chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
"Reid sits in the back of his mind, a tiny ball of satisfaction." I love this line - so descriptive of the whole telepathy process at this stage. Would love to read more of these one shots from the early days. This whole series has me hooked! Well done as usual.
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I'm with you about Gideon. I thought he was a pompous a** and a coward. He wasn't even the leader of the team, Hotch was. But he took over like he was a god. OK, my rant is over.
I've forgotten about this series. Glad I found it again.
gabbygirl89 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Loved this chapter! I can't wait for more!
14hpgirl19 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
The ending scenes of LDSK are some of my favorite Hotch/Reid scenes, so when I saw this was about that episode I got so excited. You did such a great job! I love seeing Hotch at the beginning of this growing bond. Seeing him grow accustomed to it.

Excellent chapter!
EccentricRage chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
This was really just wonderful in many different ways. I look forward to the next mini-shot :)