Reviews for Forever an Axis
Sky Veneziano chapter 2 . 4/9
Huh, I haven't seen many fics talking about Italy's defection... And your curl headcanon isn't weird! I think it'd actually make sense...
2pitalybrothers chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
aww poor italt DX
icedovermoon chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
i seacretly love bondage stuff XD thank you for feadin my fetish
mcpidy chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I love this story! PrussIta is one of my fav pairings and I like that your story has that dark touch to it. Makes the story much more interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Update again soon! I look forward to more!
Sloth Tolos chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
D; Poor Italy! YOU MUST HAVE GERMAN COME AND SAVE HM :U Cmon Please? Or at least update! looke forward to it
AlwaysTomorrow chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Write moooore! Write more NAOOO! XO
Ebony-S-White chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
.God.

Your mind is twisted as hell.
I love it.
I'm not really a big fan of this pairing, but I love this. I enjoy torture fics, they remind me that I really do have a heart. Nice nail ripping - Higurashi reference! I oddly got into this fic, and normally if I don't like the pairing I can't really get into it, and most Hetalia torture fics aren't the greatest (or at least the ones I've read). But this is really good, really interesting. I love Prussia to death, but seeing him so messed up makes me want to cosplay dark Prussia XD. So thanks for the odd inspiration, now I want to go and write my Hetalia post-ww3 fic. So awesome, I can't wait for the next installment and see broken Feli and possibly a pissed Luddy or whatever Japan has in store.
I love this 4ever poor Italy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Omg I'm going to hell for loving this...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Great story so far! It is very detailed absolutely like how you incorporated higurashi. But you Newsroom credit higurashi since it not your idea.