Reviews for Toxic
Becks7 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Can't wait to see where this one goes!
Plunderer01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012

D: D: D: D:
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Very very lovely chapter.I've never read anything like this chapter up the goodwork :D
Frankie Alton chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
First of all, welcome and congrats on posting your first CP fic! :)

This is definitely intriguing so far. A much darker take on the series. It's still kinda mysterious at this point, especially because you're writing in snippets, rather than chronologically, so at this point it's a little hard to tell even if this is supposed to be near the beginning or the end. Not that I'm saying it's a bad thing, but it leaves a lot of questions. It will be interesting to see where you take this and how it all works out.
Pinkin chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ozqueene you took the words right out of my mouth!I really enjoyed this fic and cant wait to see what happens but Celtic kindly bump up the rating and indicate the graphic nature on top of the was unexpected when I read of what happened to her finger..didnt see that coming and would have loved to be warned..please update soon!
OzQueene chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm all for dark!fic but please put warnings for violence and sexual assault at the start of this D: I would also strongly suggested upping the rating to M for the triggery content.