Reviews for Of Angels and Geeks
WinterRain36 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Faggot
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Haha, very nice. I love lex/clark friendship since I think the early days of it were so awesome.
Jadewizard4 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
aw. so cute!
pelle chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Aw... Lex is such a nerd. :

Very very cute. :DD
Mic chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
.. Wonderful. You write excellently, made me smile halfway through and laugh at the end. Very smooth use of dialogue and just the right amount of description. I'm now and forever more a loyal fan of your writing. Bravo!
Janara chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Just wanted to tell you that I loved this fic. I could practically see Lex's pout. And his reaction when Clark - unwisely - tells him it is *just* a comic book, priceless. Thank you so much for the laugh.

Janara
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
That was hysterical! I would like to say howver though that since Lex is 21 he is acting his age. But still I liked this story alot, very funny. ( WRITE ON!
Tea-Cub chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
*Happy giggle* Thanks for writing this! Hee - now I can't wait for the three o'clock show! :)
A Devious Lurker chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
lmao...funniest freaking thing I've ever read. _ amazing story! looking for more! _
Slayerq chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Very sweet story. I enjoyed it.
Penny chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
LOL great story.
ash chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
loved it, refreshing, funny and overall greatly written!

Thanks for sharing!

PS; i'm not registered with , but will soon!

Cheers!

Ash.
blu sanada chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
That was good. I could picture Lex's pout and his jaw on his chest.
sataldajamahel chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This was great. I laughed all the way through it. A very good thing. And the writing was beautiful.
CrazyObsessedFan of smallville chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Great story! Write more along this line. Your portrayal of Lex was fresh! It's great to see him not so slick. But it would get interesting if Clark had to answer his questions...
Keep up the great writing!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »