Reviews for Dating in the Dark
Addicted2ItAll chapter 28 . 5/20
I love Bubba. Other than Eric he has to be my favourite Vampire. He is just so sweet.
Manasseh chapter 13 . 1/21
Well you have the torture Sookie down; just as MS. Harris did...
You. Are. A. Great. Writer! Oh this story was woven together beautifully. I was surprised and taken aback as a reader on multiple occasions and I enjoyed every moment of it. My only regret was that it ended. I seriously hope I can find and enjoy more of your work. Well done!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2016
Eric is too much of a jerk to care enough to tell Sookie anything. His actions prove he just sees her as a hole to put his penis in.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
If the writer of this story doesn't like Sookie and only uses her character as someone to be mean to, why is the writer of this story writing about Sookie in the first place?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
I see lots of excuses for Eric being an ass to Sookie but I don't see any evidence that anyone gives a damn about how Sookie feels. Eric is given a free pass to be as much of a jerk to Sookie as he wants to be and everyone is supposed to be ok with Sookie being treated like disrespected dirt. How is this good?
116jeff chapter 44 . 12/7/2016
I love the story, but seriously, how long can you drag out these two avoiding one another?! I mean, it's impressive in a way, but geez, Louise!
116jeff chapter 31 . 12/6/2016
Wow. This Bill business is really dragging on...
116jeff chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
Oh, ick. I hate it when Eric tries to force Sookie into situations of subservience. I hope this gets straightened out quickly!
barbara87413 chapter 56 . 5/31/2016
Love your stories and just had to tell you. This one made me laugh and cry! I love how your Sookie was able to work the politics of the Supe world, and how she accepted that she was different too! Would love to read more from you one day! Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Oh my God, I busted out laughing when Pam told Sookie she had to go back and apologize to him! I love this story so much. Characters and plot so great.
fundamental blue chapter 56 . 5/18/2016
I know you're not on here anymore so this review is likely wasted. But I really liked this. Probably my second or third favorite SVM or TB story after Chicpea's birds of a feather. So it's probably second place because I can't think of another story I've read that occupies the pedestal. I think your Eric is quite good. It's fun to write Eric a little more out of character, but it's really really good when an author can write the character as he is, not how they want him to be. Not knocking any other stories, I just appreciate yours.

While I really liked the way the story flowed and how it was only in the end that Eric and Sookie could have each other, my god I had the biggest case of lemon-blue balls and blue balls about them EVER getting together. I'm not one for lemons, but reading your story made me realize how sex described a certain way could be such an important focal point. Maybe you weren't as confident with your lemons. Maybe you're similar to me in that you don't really want to write them. Whatever the reason, I both applaud and curse you for torturing me with a lack of release for all of the tension that Eric and Sookie had. Even the end, while they did get together, I felt you OWED me a great sex scene. But it's ok, I just read a quick lemony one shot and I felt better.

Next, your bill is great. Your Sookie and how she reacts to Bill is great. Your Sookie is pretty good too! It's a real shame you quit writing, because damn I really want a sequel to this. Besides the lack of a FEW lemons (not a ton, just a handful of missing ones), this story has a completely unsatisfying ending because 1. UNKNOWN danger still lurks, 2. Sookie's new position in the fae heirarchy? 3. Sookie's unaddressed mortality in the story, 4. And Fangy McVampire? Sir Wolf Bites-a-lot? Hello? Just because there's a treaty here, doesn't mean there's one all over! 5. And I hope I didn't inadvertently skip something, but what about all those requests to do the same kind of treaty with packs and the monarchy?

Well, in any case, if you ever log back on again, please consider writing some more. Even if it's in another fandom. I gotta hand it to you though that I really appreciate you having finished this story before dipping out.
BelleWolf chapter 56 . 4/6/2016
Fantastic! That was so enjoyable. What a fabulous story! You are a gifted writer.
mkm620 chapter 56 . 3/13/2016
This was a great story! There were many times I thought I would ring Sookie's neck, but she came through in the end! You should do an epilogue for an update or a sequel. Thank you for writing this I truly enjoyed it. Hope to hear from you again soon!
GypsyNight chapter 56 . 2/8/2016
I loved this story. You ended it perfectly - though I'm sad to have it end, it didn't drag on and get ridiculous as some that start strong at some point can...and you brought it perfectly through its arc and left them in a good place that wrapped up their tumultuous journey while still hinting at all that is left to come. Your Bill is darker that I typically think of him - but it fits in place with canon so perfectly I wonder if CH herself got confused and forgot to write him this way. And Pam and Eric are perfect...not too mushy, they stay true to their nature but just take on more layers. Sookie grew so much and learned a lot more about give and take than she ever did in canon - but again without getting ridiculous as some ff is wont to do to her, making her a simpering love slave or a bossy dominatrix of sorts...this was in character Sookie but with real growth that made for a satisfying story for all the important characters. While i think you ended in a good place, I'd love to read your outtakes with Loki and Eric or even a prequel of sorts back in their history and antics they could have gotten into ;). Thank you for a great read!
1,723 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »