Reviews for Ex-Factor
Chaos chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Nice,beleiveable and well writen.I just hope they get together Tenchi needs Ryoko I just can't see anyother match especial a T/A I HATE THOSE THINGS!Anyway make the next chapter soon!
diamond chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
That was so good. U have to write the next chapter quick.
Meztli chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Whoa... VERY good. I have to say this is amazing. loved it.
Space Pirate Minagi chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Yes, Sprinkles, what a wonderful idea. Let's pair Ryoko up with a cold-blooded criminal who tried to murder her for no other reason than that he was bored with her. A match made in heaven, to be sure.
Sprinkles chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
I loved it. I'm tired of seeing Ryoko waiting around for Tenchi while he's having all of the fun. Please write more. Hey, why not bring back Hotsuma to stir the pot?
RYOKO1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Laurie chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
*crys like Mihoshi* IT was great! I hope they get together! Ryoko needs her Tenchi! *wails as an unknown person leads her away*
ChybbySka7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Oh God! While I was reading this story I was also listening to a song in the radio and they just kinda mixed. It's great! I love it! Please, update soooooooonnnnn!
Tenchi's Ryoko chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
I like it! Please continue it, because if you do, they may get back together and they must because they are Tenchi and Ryoko and they belong together! Continue! .
Kronos chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Augh! Must. Finish. Where,. . .where are you! G-get over here! Wha-, Why are you torturing Kronos! (moment of inconsolable weeping) snifflePlease finishsniffle.
Licht Sieger chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
I like it. _ Very nicely written, characters are believable, and...I love fics where Ryoko gets tired of Tenchi's crap! :P
Bombalurina Forever chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
OK...YOU CAN'T DO THAT! :*(**** YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! :*(**** This is really, really good! :)
ccalexandra chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
HOW COULD YOU! it is truly a great story but pleaaaaase make it a tenchi ryoko fic! please!
Poncho D chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
That was very good! It was very realistic, but what made Ryoko change her mind about forgiving Tenchi?
PeaceBear chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
-Has a black shade over eyes, tears begin to follow the curves of her cheeks- I never liked Tenchi in Tokyo... bu..but - voice is shaky. Lifts head as tears fly off and yells- YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! It's to good to goto waste!

-wipes tears away and Smiles- I was going to make a fic of Ryoko leaving, but your's would be better then mine.

Ja Matta Ne Minna