Reviews for Coming Home
Lysis chapter 2 . 3/12
Okay, I think I need to become a vampire. It will resolve all my problems. Seriously, thus is really interesting. I very much liked the scene with Radu describing he and his brother, who is now Timotheos, in their previous life. The interplay between Radu and Timotheos is wonderful. It is easy to pick up with thread of the bond between them as you depict it. There is a compassion and empathy between them, as Timotheos demonstrates when he offers his blood, and when Radu does not push him to recall their past life immediately. His shows concern for Timostheos as he is presently by urging him to show himself to his family that he is well and safe. Lysis. . _. To paws up!
Lysis chapter 1 . 3/12
Okay, my first official review: I absolutely love this! I am going to gave to read Blood Gods nothing else will do
. My mind is sounding with questions, a million things. I love the way you depict Ares. Since Radu is a being I am unfamiliar with he is new to me, but meeting up with Ares when he was "young" is wonderful. Your characters are wonderful, I like Timinthinis' attitude. (sorry for the poor spelling of his name). He is clearly a bold and curious lad. Just wonderful, now to the next chapter. Lysis
toobeauty chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and I love the way you describe the relationship between the reunited twins and between the olympians.
thanks for suggesting me to read it!
Norrsken chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Hello Vampire Reader,

It seems that we like the same kind of tales. I have been an avid Yarbro Reader for a very long time, too, ever as long as you. :)

I like your tale about Radu very much. He seems to be a kind and empathic vampire and his concern for Timotheos is endearing. He even risks his own life to save his reincarnated brother from the ferocious lion. This fighting scene is most vivid, it had me gasping. His interaction with Timotheos is swift and direct. One understands that they know that they have been brothers, kindred Souls in a former incarnation.

All the tale is dramatic, vivid, mysterious and a very good read.

Since I enjoy Greek Mythology very much I found your interactions with the Olympic Gods much to my liking. The scene where Hephaestios catches Aphrodite and Ares in the golden net is both serious and hilarious. Unfaithfulness is not a good thing and it ought to be punished - but also forgiven. Gaeas' invention is both diplomatic and well needed. They probably could not have sorted it out ever without her!

All the best wishes and many thanks for sharing,

/ NorthernLight
moonjat54 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I did enjoy this although it was short. I have always loved Greek myths and seeing those Gods fighting among themselves is always fun. They are a dysfunctional family at best. I do enjoy Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series of books because she blends Greek gods and vampires too. I am glad that Radu could make sure that Timotheos was safe from the greedy gods on Olympus.
srcg1 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
OK now I have some idea how you are going to develope the story line . I look forward to the next chapter . I can see this going in several directions , and since we have not talked in a couple of months , I will have to wait for the next chapter . Looking forward to seeing you ( and the group ) in the fall !
srcg1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Panina I do like your side story ( from Becoming ) , and I am interested in where you will take it . Keep sending me chapters and I will see you in the fall .
moonjat54 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
They truly are joined in this life as well as their old life. Timotheos is a generous and trusting lad. And he really is brave to take on the lion and then to give his blood to a man/god that he just met. I liked this chapter very much.

And on another note, since this site has begun allowing anonymous and guest reviews, I have received two that have the initials VR. I don't know if that is you but I have no link to reply to those that are listed as guest. If they are your reviews, thank you so much for continuing to read both my Moonlight and Hawaii 5-0 stories. I do appreciate that.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I am so happy to see you writing the further adventures of Radu and Sam...or in this case, Timotheos. I love Greek mythology so this will be a treat. I felt like this was coming home after reading your previous work and I am intrigued to see just what Ares is up to.