Reviews for An idiot's pain
Erazor djinn chapter 9 . 8/10
Interesting fanfiction, good luck in future updates.
Jronese chapter 9 . 7/22
Nice story. Its very funny and i hope it will continue.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
this chapter was funny
Ancient chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Wow this is beautifull and man what a twist even thought his is my first fanfic it's the best I have eve read but I wonder why your not making anymore chapters I'm still dying to know what will happen next
Rikalukizi chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Good start
i dont remeber much bout tht episode but this is pretty exciting X3
also i hope its a harem XP
amazons4eveas chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Okay are you a FMA fan?
Crimson.S.A chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
If looking for Beta, I could be of some assistance.

Honors English
Free-Lance Writer
Usually writing 1-2 hours a day.
Respond to this review by sharing email info and I'll begin helping immediately.
NinjaFishe chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
This is a nice story here,I think there should be more Yoshi/Yuuko because,you know,they started out dating first,so that's a suggestion,or a demand,jk jk ;)
James chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Next please!
James chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Next chapter please
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Make a whole story just about Yuko and akihisa I really like this
Great more more
I just need to see how their relationship unfolds with minaim and himaji(sorry for the spelling) I'd like it if Yuko ended up with akihisa in the end
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
I like the part how they almost did it
I don't like the sharing part I think it would have been more humorous to see the squirm
Really good twist with the smarts sacrafice and doing it and kissing
Guestgoldplatium chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Are you writing or going to write that story you talk about in an earlier chapter about Akihisa asking Mizuki out, being rejected, dropping out of school and disappearing before being found years later working in the government. I found the idea of it very interesting to read about. Also I recommend watching the following animes; High School DxD, The Devil is a Part-Timer, and Sora no Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property) they are all as good and funny as Baka and Test.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Well, the only problem with this one is that the feeling punctuations are gone (the exclamation point) but it is a really good story
James chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Lucky girl crossover would be a very good idea