Reviews for The Mysterious Stranger
subchan chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
this was amazing! just wow! you did an awesome job!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
It occurs to me that the solution would be to put a link to the song in your story... (unless you're not allowed to put links either?) I'm about to read the story, but I'm gonna look up the lyrics first...
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Wow.

This was beautiful.

That's all I can really say.
purplecoconut2998 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Fantastic! Very good!

Savvy
Ensorcell chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Very well written Spuffy fic. Loved it! :)
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
That's it, I'm off to buy that song. Wow. I just loved that idea. It worked so brilliantly well I was almost shocked. Gorgeous, wonderful fic. More please, this is a truly smashing version of Spike. Sigh.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
All I can say is wow.
twisty-treat chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Wow. This is an awesome fic! So sensual and beautiful. Guess 3 am is the perfect Spuffy-writin' time!
Professor Weasley chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I LOVE THIS FICCY! its so awesome! aw! spike is so freakin hot! lol. I wish i was Buffy! lol.

This was a great fanfic!
kathypg chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Very good story. So sweet, my goodness the show should have done something like this. I like your writing so I am going to read everything you have on . You have a way of making the stories very old time romantic.
Eurydice11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Absolutely lovely. Have to admit, I don't know the song but I don't think it makes a difference. The tale you weave of Spike's past is enthralling and utterly believable, while the present day stuff just made me sigh. Thank you. :)
Burnz chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I don't know the song, but a good bit of Spuffiness.

Burnz
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
This story was amazing! I've never read anything like it. You did a wonderful job. I especially liked how you made the relationships believable-both S/B & S/D. It was great to read a story that takes place before the pain and heartbreak that was "Crush." Great job!
timeends chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Good story although I wish you have more spuffy thingy and conversations between them. :)
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/20/2002