Reviews for Venom Tastes Sweet
brutallyhonestraven chapter 1 . 5/21
i hope you update soon!
brutallyhonestraven chapter 8 . 5/21
oh i'm so in love with this book!
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 8 . 1/29
:))
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 7 . 1/1
Nice chap.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Liking it
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
I really like this story; it's fantastic. Amazing, like the amazing spiderman. ;]
But seriously, this story is fantastic.
I can't wait for any and all future updates! _
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Is Spider-Man played by Andrew Garfield in this story. Or Tom Holland?
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
:)))
mun3litKnight chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
Yes this was enough for me, my guess is that you're sticking to the Gwen Stacy death from the comic books. I really enjoy this story and I can't wait to read more and Peter's comment was real prick like.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
Is Gwen in this story?
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Liking it
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
So um does this take place in the amazing Spider-Man universe or the new Spider-Man that's coming out with Tom Holland in it?
mun3litKnight chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Thanks for the update and the background I'm looking forward to seeing more Peter and Naveen later.
mun3litKnight chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
This story has definitely caught my attention so I really want to read more. I'm looking forward to what you have in store.
Blueheaven8910 chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
So I know it has been two years since you finished this story but I just want to say you are amazing. I mostly admire how you wrote about Kindra's issues. I love how she still isn't better but she is working on it and I just love this story so much I can't really put it into words. By the way, I did run in the rain, get a pet rock named Peter, and yell we are going to disney land at my graduation.