Reviews for The Rodeo
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Finally found time to read this and found it was worth the wait. Great vignettes centered around the rodeo that came to town. Liked the squabbling between Jed and Heyes. Wondered why Jeff and Bobby have different last names. So glad there's going to be more to this series!
RosieAnnie chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Thanks for continuing this series. This is another terrific chapter. I've come to care about these characters, and I don't mean just Heyes and Curry. I hope Rosalind and Jeff get together, and the extra complication that Jeff's brother may/may not present. I'm glad that Nathan finally proposed, and Annabelle was very clear about what kind of wife she intended to be. I'm interested in Jed's new prowess with the gun, and how only Cavendar seems to have a clue, right now, what that prowess may mean. I like . . . well, heck, I just like all of it. I eagerly anticipate each new chapter. I will be very sad to see this series come to an end, but I know it has to happen; otherwise, Heyes and Curry never go on to become outlaws. I will miss Jeff and Nathan and Marty and the Culvers and everyone else very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Riders here - I really enjoyed this episode. Heyes is being very much the big brother to Jed here- annoying as all get out. I think you got their behavior very appropriate to their ages and personalities. I like the juxtapositions of the brothers Jeff/Bobby with the nearly brothers Heyes/Jed. And a great deal of humor around that talk.
InsideOutlaw chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I enjoyed this. You brought several of the relationships closer but I wondered if I was seeing the beginning of a rift slowly widening between Kid and Heyes. Heyes is definitely becoming more self-absorbed and Kid is disappointed in his lack of attention. I loved "the talk" rules! Looking forward to more.
Penski chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
(clapping) Another wonderful ranch story, Maz! Would have loved hearing, thought, the men talking to Kid and Heyes about THE talk. Very cute. And Nathan finally... Jeff better get with it or he'll find himself alone. Thanks for the entertainment, Maz!