Reviews for Harry Potter and the Aftermath
Talonwalker chapter 22 . 5/15
Great story, thanks.
lilylunapotter7 chapter 15 . 5/14
Was that a Castle cameo in there? By the way I am loving this story!
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 22 . 5/10
This was beautiful! Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Alana chapter 7 . 4/27
So Death, DEATH! doesn't know about Tesseract?

Are you stupid or are you stupid?
ShadowX199 chapter 8 . 4/16
So the scepter being destroyed means no Age of Ultron, no Vision, no Maximoff twins, and no Infinity War.
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 4/15
I am surprised that Harry actually gave it up in the end, especially with how helpful that position was. He may have been able to talk death into letting him age, maybe slower, but still age.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 4/15
Who is leading attacks against wizards and witches, the church or some other fanatical group?
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 4/15
There has to be cameras to look at footage. I wonder whom murdered Harry?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 4/15
I really hope that Harry makes the suffering of the new DEs to be legendary.
Harry is too slow in his actions, it makes him look like a beginner. Where is the Harry that fought in the war? Where is the Harry that confronted Voldemort so many times? There is no growth at all in Harry for the time he lived so long.

It is sad that you made Harry still make slow and childish actions
SaiyaCat chapter 16 . 3/5
wow
Dagnamit chapter 22 . 1/22
Sad ending is sad!

I really enjoyed the whole story and I can already feel my brain rewititing the ending slightly because it has issues but I wanted to say how impressed I was. The story began in canon but became its own thing. The characters were all well written and the blend of worlds was enjoyable - I normally can’t stand too much of that.

The stuff with pestilence was sad in the good way and fantastically well written. Really emotive.
Lila Dunmare chapter 22 . 1/19
Great Fanfiction !
Rhino109 chapter 16 . 1/14
Castle xD
stylo1 chapter 5 . 1/1
wizzards uses planes, harry is really powerfull(cant even use non verbal but can use wandless), a cloak to hide from death is not enough against asgardians, hermione staying in a muggle hospital(instead of getting a healer to her). hmm what else? yes your writing is pretty lame
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »