Reviews for Harry Potter and the Aftermath
"Hulk. Smash." Daaaaaamn
That was a brilliant sequence.
Beautifully written story, btw.
Kiterou chapter 6 . 8/19
Hey there!

I really like this fic, but this chapter does the same thing as many HPxAvengers fics I have read: They place Harry inside the Helicarrier and then copy paste the entire dialogue of the Avengers with a few thoughts of Harry (and a bit of dialogue that changes literally nothing in that scene). The start and the end of this chapter was really great, but both scenes taken directly from the movie are incredible dull because as a reader, I already know those dialogues and while it's interesting to read Harrys thoughts on it, he does little to nothing to really affect the scenes.

I hope you don't mind this critique, have a nice day!
Zeuseus chapter 22 . 7/11
I think this is the first time I've seen a MoD story involve the other horsemen in a meaningful way. Nicely done :)
SentinalSlice chapter 22 . 6/20
Great story. Keep up the great work in the future.
noddwyd chapter 1 . 6/19
I notice this is heavily AU for Marvel. Deaths character is pretty well defined and important in there. I dont mind it vut some people will.
NoSugarForValdez chapter 22 . 5/24
That was amazing. I look forward to more of your writing. (ilysm)
Talonwalker chapter 22 . 5/15
Great story, thanks.
lilylunapotter7 chapter 15 . 5/14
Was that a Castle cameo in there? By the way I am loving this story!
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 22 . 5/10
This was beautiful! Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Alana chapter 7 . 4/27
So Death, DEATH! doesn't know about Tesseract?

Are you stupid or are you stupid?
ShadowX199 chapter 8 . 4/16
So the scepter being destroyed means no Age of Ultron, no Vision, no Maximoff twins, and no Infinity War.
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 4/15
I am surprised that Harry actually gave it up in the end, especially with how helpful that position was. He may have been able to talk death into letting him age, maybe slower, but still age.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 4/15
Who is leading attacks against wizards and witches, the church or some other fanatical group?
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 4/15
There has to be cameras to look at footage. I wonder whom murdered Harry?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 4/15
I really hope that Harry makes the suffering of the new DEs to be legendary.
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »