Reviews for Harry Potter and the Aftermath
bkasavan chapter 19 . 9h
I'm wondering if you will underestimate the public reaction to a biological weapon being deployed in NYC.
People don't react rationally to biological weapons.
They react probably equally bad if not worse than they do to nuclear weapons, even though it has way less casualties. I'm curious as to how you will be dealing with it.

Anyways, love the story. And Tony's reaction in the last line :p
zha'aiacole chapter 22 . 5/11
This is a really cool and interesting story!I just wish there was more for me to read! Thanks for sharing it!
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 5/7
Did he take the Name Dresden when he was in Chicago? XD
emma94 chapter 3 . 5/6
HP timeline forward? I think u mean u pushed back

Harry was born in 1980 (pg 268 of DH gives lily and James death date)
September 1991 - harry starts Hogwarts
June 1995 - riddle comes back
May 1998 - battle of Hogwarts

For your timeline to work in line with HP either Chicago/LA would not happen or he moves on faster. (or just say u pushed it back)

I have nothing against moving around timeline - it just annoyed me that you didn't seem to know what the actual canon timeline is - for HP anyway.

Anyway sorry for that - story looks to be interesting I'm looking forward to seeing how everything will work.
KitkatMoon chapter 22 . 5/5
awesome story
moonprincess97524 chapter 22 . 5/4
I love this wonderful wonderful story. I really love everyone's reactions to how Tony was acting when Harry was killed with the knife. I have read many stories with Harry being the Master of Death but this is the first where he stopped being the Master of Death, wow I love how you did that. Again I love this wonderful wonderful story.
spycat chapter 22 . 5/4
I'm aware its not always easy to proofread your stories but its always better to have a beta reader handy because they can catch the grammatical issues. Not because your British, its words misspelled in general, some sentences not flowing right. Also, a scorned lover is so cliche. They go to war because they want revenge. You could have made it where she pretended to be scorn. The ending to this could have been better.

Overall I did enjoy this story. Really good.
Stillnight chapter 16 . 4/30
Reply to A/N: Not to mention not healthy, dear. I should know, I've lived that way at one point.

But story is overall superb.
s-david-m chapter 6 . 4/24
Interesting story so far. Just a factual correction, Banner says "Coulomb barrier" not "cooling barrier".
Emperor Vanquest chapter 22 . 4/20
I'm torn. I greatly enjoyed your story, but I'm slightly dissatisfied with the ending.

You built Harry up to bear the mantle of MoD, and just as suddenly, after beating the title for the years he has, he suddenly decides to stop...to abandon his protector role?

It just comes off as unbelievable. He fought with the Avengers to save people, and sacrificed himself to save untold thousands...it just seems like you've made him into a coward and selfish prick (kinda).
Ratus chapter 22 . 4/13
A wonderful story, and a good ending too. But what about that redhead ;)
X chapter 9 . 4/11
Regardless of the 'fact' that it's a magical fire, a Muggle shouldn't be able to floo - just as they aren't able to go through the Platform 9 3/4 portal. You need at least a little magic in order to interact with the magic of the system. Since apparition is powered solely by the witch or wizard, it should be the only workable magic travel for muggles, as they're only freight.
Rocjaw Cypher chapter 2 . 4/11
Either it was an accident or that was the subtlest reference to Dresden files I've ever seen. the wizard private investigator that lives in Chicago named harry
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 4/11
i wonder how harry's lazarus impression will be received
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 4/11
I wonder what luna is up to, and why harry was stabbed
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »