Reviews for Harry Potter and the Aftermath
lunamoon531 chapter 6 . 9/22
I hope they'll be ok, will shield realize that Harry can't die?
MargaritaS chapter 22 . 8/12
interesting story :)
Simianpower chapter 7 . 7/23
This is just Avengers As Watched by Harry Potter. Bored now. I'm out. How disappointing.
Simianpower chapter 6 . 7/23
After spending another whole chapter as a pointless viewer of movie events, Harry finally acts... and changes basically nothing. The plot is exactly where it would have been without him. One more chapter. That's all the patience I have left for this null-plot story.
Simianpower chapter 5 . 7/23
So far this is another "Harry watches events of Marvel movies, but changes nothing" story. I've seen the movies. I don't need a wizard's perspective. If he doesn't start actually making a difference soon I'm out. This is boring.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 7/23
This chapter jumps around so much that it makes little sense. No context for anything. I hope that stops soon.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 7/23
In both the last chapter and this one, it's entirely unclear who "they" are. You use the word as if we're supposed to know which sub-group of "all of Magical Britain" you're talking about. Is "they" the Golden Trio? The Ministry Six? Harry and all his named friends? Who is they?!

Also, a bit too much of a fast-forward data dump. None of this is relevant to the story, so it should have been interspersed as reminiscences or flashbacks when it did become relevant. As it is now, we've skipped 10 years in two chapters and introduced basically nothing of the plot of the actual story. That's... not ideal since the start of a story is supposed to draw in a reader.
purpleradiance chapter 3 . 6/27
Nicely written!
Travesti chapter 22 . 6/2
I absolutely couldn't put it down! I love your little allusions and the story title and chapter titles. It was well written and very enjoyable. Hope you continue writing!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 22 . 5/31
I absolutely loved this story! You did such a marvelous job with the characters and the plot, and just, everything! I really loved this! Thank you for writing!
it's not pavana its pavan proounced p- a- v- a- nn (a being prounced as 'a dog')
MrRobertsIII chapter 22 . 5/9
That was a good read. Thanks. Didn't expect Pestilence - that was original, haven't come across that in other fics.
waah
Annie chapter 3 . 4/14
I think you mean you moved the Battle of Hogwarts back several years. In the book it's in 1998.
AzrielG chapter 22 . 4/14
Thankyou for such a brilliant story! I particularly like the fact that you've let it live on with the open ended possible future romance etc... All in all a great tale.
1,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »