Reviews for Harry Potter and the Aftermath
Stations of canon YAAAAWWWNNNNNN
LtKettch chapter 22 . 11/29/2022
Excellent story and a unique plot. Thanks for writing and sharing.
wild dreamscapes chapter 22 . 11/3/2022
just... uff... ugh..
*blows kisses**Italian chef kisses*
bloody brilliant it was
SugarcaneSoldier chapter 22 . 6/5/2022
Really liked the story! Feels like there aren't as many of this kind of more contained stories being made. Glad I read it again, and thanks for writing it.
Seraphy64 chapter 5 . 5/30/2022
Harry's just running about bungling things up again. He could have just taken the scepter and interrogated Loki to find the tesseract. He only answers to Death. Let Shield whine all they want, he's beyond their authority.
Seraphy64 chapter 2 . 5/30/2022
Another dissapointing Harry. He lived in America for 4 years and didn't come up with a counter to guns? An enchanted item to block or vanish bullets would work easily. Or personal wards to do the same.
HarryPfanfic chapter 7 . 4/11/2022
Why are you randomly interchanging between first and second person bruh! And people find mistakes in my fanfictions! I'm loads better than this!
Secondly, Sanskrit being the deaths language. I'm an Indian, an Indian who has taken Sanskrit as an optional subject for 6 years in school so i know pretty well about Sanskrit. And let me tell you..first of all there are languages older than Sanskrit itself and second the spells you used in sanskrit weren't spells at all. They were literal translations of the elements like fire 'agni', air 'pavana' etc..Sanskrit words would have been dope if you used them like spells not like translations. But we'll not everyone is well versed in sanskrit so I can't complain about it.
It's not a great fiction, because harry seems to have no affect on timeline! It's going as it was in the movies with just harry slapped over it. But considering there are hardly 1.6 k completed Harry x Avengers fanfictions, of which many are rubbish and the good ones are already read by me, I'll say it's decent.
You can read if you are desperate harry Potter and Avengers fan but other than that I don't see why would you waste time on this
ale.macznik chapter 10 . 4/3/2022
Quite interesting story. Death was hilarious and I always adore Harry/Tony friendship.
TheChild0fHades chapter 15 . 2/22/2022
BAHAHAHAHA YEAH THAT IS VERY IMPORTNANT INFO TO KNOW GDSHJAGDJSA. As a dutch person I know very well that those two have very different purposes lmaoo. Literally burst out laughing when I read that oml
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2021
A seriously weird development, author, but I'll take it over the Ultron crap. Ultron sucks.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2021
Having an immortal protagonist already half killed all tension the story will attempt to have. Let's hope the writing will at least be entertaining as our hero goes through the motions while having no real stakes, author.
RatherFabulous chapter 21 . 11/14/2021
Lol, I don’t know about Sorcerer’s Cave, but I think World of Warcraft might have snuck in here. You had litch plague dispersers scattered around.
RatherFabulous chapter 7 . 11/12/2021
Yes, this was written a lifetime ago, so I'm basically necroing a thread, but I hadda say...
I couldn't "place" Death, but now I can clearly hear him.
Death is played by Michael Caine. (He sounds just like Alfred in "Batman Begins".)
TheStrangeNessie chapter 6 . 10/27/2021
This just seems like a story where Harry has all these powers but can’t / won’t use them. He just gets his ass kicked.
Rune Tobor chapter 16 . 9/27/2021
Sugar is fine but energy drinks?
Many "energy" drinks are ZERO CALORIE thus they contain NO ENERGY!

Try coffee with sugar, or tea with honey.
1,421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »