Reviews for Harry Potter and the Aftermath
Cztelnik chapter 22 . 1/10
It's a good work. A bit of the life and deaths of one Harry Potter. Hope he has a good the rest of his time on earth.
Cztelnik chapter 21 . 1/10
Poor mouse! So Harry wants to age and die and Tony wants to not age and .
Cztelnik chapter 17 . 1/10
Another great idea, to incorporate the seven angels into the story.
Cztelnik chapter 15 . 1/10
Huh, Tony didn't figure it out from the tapestry dates?
Cztelnik chapter 13 . 1/9
Steve is the man who agrees ever do slowly and Harry just doesn't age at all, they'll have lots in common in a few years with Natasha and Bucky to keep them company. Tony tho, see that's why Loki needs to come back with Idun's Apple's, since Thor just would never, not even for Jane, go against his father's wishes.
Cztelnik chapter 10 . 1/9
How brilliant is that. George inventing a potion for Bruce to keep his head while he's big and green.
Cztelnik chapter 6 . 1/9
Kind of like the way Harry is integrated into the scenes, seems natural.
Cztelnik chapter 5 . 1/9
Sho Thor and Loki can sense Harry and they feel his agelessness.
Cztelnik chapter 3 . 1/9
This seems like a fun fic. Looking forward to reading it.
XxMy Beautiful DarknessxX chapter 22 . 1/2
Oh my gosh. This was incredibly great from start to finish!
guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
For a MoD!Harry story your Harry isn't really doing much. All he's managed to do at this point is befriend Tony and cut himself open with his own spell. Was hoping for more changes and this is just too close to the Avengers main plot. I'm assuming this gets better but still a little disappointing.
Lord Barinthus chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
It's not the wizards teaming up with Avengers that I have a hard time accepting, it's the engineering a cure to a bioweapon within 5 mins I have a problem with, lol.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
I'm intrigued by this fic's premise and amount of favs, but highly disappointed in the constant misspellings and grammatical errors, which make it difficult to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
There are only 7 horcruxes. Moldy only thought he had 6 harry being the 7. There is the Tom Riddle diary, Tom Riddle's father's ring, Slytherin's necklace, the Ravenclaw diadem, the Hufflepuff cup, the snake and finally Harry himself.
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just letting you know that I've transfered this one from my subscribe list to the favorite one! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers!)
Thank you for completing this story, I've enjoyed very much~!
Hanna