Reviews for Those Quirky Quincies
ZZZ-Boy999 chapter 4 . 6/2
The fear part was funny as hell, the same with the meeting
ImSeriousBro chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
The ending of this chapter was too much. I think I just died. I'll never be able to read again.
omffkdj,mdf im laughing so hard though what is this its hilarious you are amazing at writing the quincy. this chapter had to be the best (besides the Fear ones!)
ThatScarfGuy chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Heh, very enjoyable so far, keep up the good work
Kyrial Halcoryn chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
There are insufficient words for how priceless this is. Especially the MLP part; I can totally imagine Kirje being a secret brony on the side.
Bunny153539 chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
OMG this is awesome, poor Bromamura... He's about to be raped... It will be epic :)
metsfan101 chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
i enjoyed this
AnonNekomata chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Oh God no. Don't get that stuck in my head again XD Bloody Gangnam Style...

I admit though, I laughed. Really hard.
Fading to Black chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Gangnam Style is awesome. Don't you go ratting on it. ;)
Rukaio101 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I'll be blatantly honest. You had me at the title. I wouldn't have cared if it was horrifically unfunny, that title is genius.

But yeah, this is really funny. My favourite bit has to be the EBA part... I really want someone to make a video of that now...
Yemi Hikari chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
This... this right here is something you are really good at. I'm not saying you shouldn't write more serious stuff like the other fanfics I've read. Getting a good handle on it will of course take practice. However, you do excel at humor and you excel at writing good crack fic, which is supposed to be one of the hardest things to write. It reminds me of Hetalia Axis Powers.
metsfan101 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
perfect job
Queenie-Beatrice chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Your chapters are really funny! I hope you update more. Maybe you could do one where Hitsugaya's opponent always wonders why he has the bad luck of having his powers (and stolen ones) backfire on him and/or otherwise fail him.
Fading to Black chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
The last one...being dead wasn't going to be fun indeed! Hilarious. xD
I'm Not Starrk chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Holy Crap, I love the Elite Beat Agents! Somebody needs to do a full Bleach/Elite Beat Agents crossover fan-fic.
sentimental sweet nothings chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
HA! 'waka waka waka' - I love that vandenreich with long blonde hair :') so cute!