Reviews for The Greatest Actor
emijonks2000 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
This. Was. So. Sad! Why did you end it there, I'm nearly crying!
aksljdoasjd chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
NOO! That was so sad. OMG. SUCH A GREAT STORY. LOVED IT! I love how you kept them in character, adapted them into the real world, and made a possible story. KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING AND ORIGINAL STORYLINES!
Kaleidoscope Garden chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god, the unrequited love feels of this fic. It just tore my heart to pieces. I'm kinda having a hard time finding words for a review other than 'Gwuh' and blubbering incoherent noises. I'm just... plain mindblown.

Thank you for this lovely piece. Really.

Now excuse me while I go cry some more.
chocovic-chu chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
"I am the one being rejected here . . . I should be the one crying."
"it's okay . . . Maybe one day I'll get you change your mind."
Those two lines were what got me in tears. So sad yet beautiful.
Loving someone onesidedly like that, I adored Sasuke's streght to rarely breakdown.
Thanks for sharing. This was my twice reading this enchanting piece and I still fell in adoration.
Saia chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
It feels like it's only halfway done because of that delusional-semi-open-"dont worry they're gonna be together, just give em a decade" ending.
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Wow. You're a really good writer. Another story well written; I really enjoyed this one. You just really get into the story and the way you describe things - especially the little everyday details - almost makes me feel as though I am really there. This story had a lot of emotion in it and was very realistic. I liked it :)
Alex from Poland chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
i'm a huge succer for happy endings so... yeah.
i know it sounds sooo corny but i'd be glad if love conquered also this time.
it was great though, very refreshing, but i guess i'm gonna search your stories for something more heart-warming.
LouiseUchiha chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Poor Sasuke!
This was so sad TT_TT
ageha obsessed chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
This is great stuff, y'know? Uh, i hv tears in my eyes when i read this...bravo!
Skeeezy chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Pulls at my heart strings every time. It's be absolutely great if you wrote a sequel to this, because it feels so unfinished, but I guess that was what you were aiming for, huh? You wouldn't even have to get them together, I'm curious as to how things will be afterwards.
FreakyFee94 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Oh my, this was really good... But why such an end? :oo
i wanted a happy end! :D
YUkaRIMaE chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I love you for reminding me how real world works Luv this fic very much!
chocovic-chu chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Aww! The feeling of loving someone you could not ever be with in the end! The feeling of being rejected by someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with! The feeling of unrequited love! Vic loved those feelings very, very much! So, arigatou gozaimashita for bringing this enchanting feelings in your story! Really ... Vic couldn't read any romance between Naruto and Sasuke but platonic love, brotherly love or unrequited love.
rachelhhxx chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
I loved this fic, the ending was so sad though
Longbondpaper42 chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I wonder if youll still c