Reviews for The Greatest Actor
This was the best thing I've read in years oh my god
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 5 . 8/3
not fair... i want them together... poor sasuke
soooo sadddd, please get together
naruke uzuchiha chapter 5 . 7/7
I want a sequel please! I NEED them to be in love with eachother! Although I did love it!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 5 . 6/1
That was so sad! But also so lovely.
MelissaKS chapter 5 . 5/29
On that website you listed on your profile, do you have any continuations of this story there? I'd join up to read more of this, it was very well written and I quite enjoyed it.
Oktapops chapter 5 . 4/12
*Internally screaming/crying* t(TTt)
It was good but mah kokoro has been impaled!
tralalalal chapter 3 . 2/27
Gah! Heart breaking.
APinkHairedLizzy chapter 5 . 1/23
This was so fabu but let me tell you something creepy. At my school I have two friends. Their names are Ready get this Sam and Alex. Yes they are gay. Me and my groups of friends love anime and Naruto is one of our favorites. My friends call me Sakura because I died my hair pink in 8th grade. We call Sam Sasuke because he has black hair and acts like Sasuke but sadly he has brown eyes not black :( And Alex has blonde hair and blue eyes. Yes we call him Naruto. Sam and Alex have been dating for 3 years now and its great! Just recently I hooked up with someone in my grade called Ryan. he is a Naruto fan too. He is our Shikamaru :P. But you can not say that all this is a little freaky am I right?
arsiefa chapter 5 . 1/14
Aw... it sweet...
yukinagato99 chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
the last paragraph broke my heart.
andReiki chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Bjutiful xD Honestly I really loved it and the open ending and realistic setting is much appreciated!
naeli chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Can you not make me cry, please? Nobody even died, and I'm still tearing up. And that takes a beautiful story.

Now, some of your sentences were phrased a little strangely, but it didn't take away from the flow. Besides, this was written quite a while ago. I'm almost certain any suggestions I could offer have been addressed since then.

That being said, I was especially happy that not once did you needlessly refer to anyone by their hair color.
aniellet chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
this is so sad! but so beautiful!
XxRietzelxX chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
u should make a sequel or something this was really good