Reviews for The Greatest Actor
APinkHairedLizzy chapter 5 . 1/23
This was so fabu but let me tell you something creepy. At my school I have two friends. Their names are Ready get this Sam and Alex. Yes they are gay. Me and my groups of friends love anime and Naruto is one of our favorites. My friends call me Sakura because I died my hair pink in 8th grade. We call Sam Sasuke because he has black hair and acts like Sasuke but sadly he has brown eyes not black :( And Alex has blonde hair and blue eyes. Yes we call him Naruto. Sam and Alex have been dating for 3 years now and its great! Just recently I hooked up with someone in my grade called Ryan. he is a Naruto fan too. He is our Shikamaru :P. But you can not say that all this is a little freaky am I right?
arsiefa chapter 5 . 1/14
Aw... it sweet...
yukinagato99 chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
the last paragraph broke my heart.
andReiki chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Bjutiful xD Honestly I really loved it and the open ending and realistic setting is much appreciated!
naeli chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Can you not make me cry, please? Nobody even died, and I'm still tearing up. And that takes a beautiful story.

Now, some of your sentences were phrased a little strangely, but it didn't take away from the flow. Besides, this was written quite a while ago. I'm almost certain any suggestions I could offer have been addressed since then.

That being said, I was especially happy that not once did you needlessly refer to anyone by their hair color.
aniellet chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
this is so sad! but so beautiful!
XxRietzelxX chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
u should make a sequel or something this was really good
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
This is beautifully written with a killer ending. I love how you handled the complexity of their emotions and relationship, just, just... awesome job T_T
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
im actually crying, that was so beautifully written. im gutted that you decided to end it there :(
animelover chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
it can't be finished like that!
Please write more...
emijonks2000 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
This. Was. So. Sad! Why did you end it there, I'm nearly crying!
aksljdoasjd chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
NOO! That was so sad. OMG. SUCH A GREAT STORY. LOVED IT! I love how you kept them in character, adapted them into the real world, and made a possible story. KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING AND ORIGINAL STORYLINES!
KaleidoGarden chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god, the unrequited love feels of this fic. It just tore my heart to pieces. I'm kinda having a hard time finding words for a review other than 'Gwuh' and blubbering incoherent noises. I'm just... plain mindblown.

Thank you for this lovely piece. Really.

Now excuse me while I go cry some more.
chocovic-chu chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
"I am the one being rejected here . . . I should be the one crying."
"it's okay . . . Maybe one day I'll get you change your mind."
Those two lines were what got me in tears. So sad yet beautiful.
Loving someone onesidedly like that, I adored Sasuke's streght to rarely breakdown.
Thanks for sharing. This was my twice reading this enchanting piece and I still fell in adoration.
Saia chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
It feels like it's only halfway done because of that delusional-semi-open-"dont worry they're gonna be together, just give em a decade" ending.