Reviews for The Greatest Actor
Speechless Dude chapter 5 . 2/16
I was not expecting this ending but this is so realistic.
Woah, I'm speechless, that was an excellent piece of work :D
I’m shaking
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2017
bittersweet
lara5170 chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
Oh man I wish there was more because now I want to know what could happen next. Now that Naruto is thinking about it
Guess chapter 5 . 9/15/2017
This is so beautiful but I just cannot stop crying
Natsuno Lawliet chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
The hell! I do love this one so so fucking much. God, I mean... My heart bleeds for Sasuke... Do you have in mind to write a sequel? Please? Please? One with Naruto reciprocating Sasuke's feelings someday... maybe.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this, I love how you always portray the chemistry between this two, truly :)
JadeRiceBall chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
god whatta great storyyyyyy 3 3 3
Vivaan chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Why do you have to write so well that I don't know what to say..? It was beautiful (my sad lack of vocabulary) and heartbreaking... I cried. Into my pillow. Need I say anything else?
Mystic-Myth chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I can't put what i wanna say into words, it's great i can feel the emotion
victoronice chapter 5 . 1/23/2017
What?! This can't be the end! ! ! Although it's very realistic... it makes me sad though! This is pretty angsty.

It's funny because I know how Sasuke feels here. I loved someone who didn't see me that way (actually, I don't know if he really did, because he avoided me after I told him) and it sucked. He ended up dating my sister and that hurt worse. But i got over it eventually.

Anyways, I wish there was a sequel! Man, I feel like crying. Sigh.

But yeah, this was really great... ;-;
victoronice chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
"He said," Sasuke cleared his throat, annoyed by the memory, "'My how kids grow up so fast these days. Make sure you take responsibility, Sasuke, and Mother wanted me to tell you to come home for dinner. We're having pot roast.'"

whY AM I LAUGHING SO DAMN MUCH, I'M-
lawlu4 chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
It was really good.. well written too..
i love this..
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
That was kind of depressing, thought it would've had a happier ending. Yet it was still an amazing story that I thoroughly enjoyed. :D
Eileen chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
This is an amazing read, if you can please do a continuation. Great story. Great writing. Wow.
gallatica7 chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
This is my new favourite SasuNaru. I absolutely loved every bit of it - their characteristics, the words and dialogue you chose, the whole fic setting, the fact that you kept it at Sasuke's POV throughout. Each chapter was an absolute pleasure to read. Although it pains me I do appreciate the ending you chose, where Naruto loves him but not in love with him. And yes I am very very much looking forward to reading more of this. You've done amazing work with this. Thank you for this beautiful piece!