Reviews for The Greatest Actor
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 5 . 8/8
This is beautifully written with a killer ending. I love how you handled the complexity of their emotions and relationship, just, just... awesome job T_T
im actually crying, that was so beautifully written. im gutted that you decided to end it there :(
animelover chapter 5 . 4/25
it can't be finished like that!
Please write more...
emijonks2000 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
This. Was. So. Sad! Why did you end it there, I'm nearly crying!
aksljdoasjd chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
NOO! That was so sad. OMG. SUCH A GREAT STORY. LOVED IT! I love how you kept them in character, adapted them into the real world, and made a possible story. KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING AND ORIGINAL STORYLINES!
KaleidoGarden chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god, the unrequited love feels of this fic. It just tore my heart to pieces. I'm kinda having a hard time finding words for a review other than 'Gwuh' and blubbering incoherent noises. I'm just... plain mindblown.

Thank you for this lovely piece. Really.

Now excuse me while I go cry some more.
chocovic-chu chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
"I am the one being rejected here . . . I should be the one crying."
"it's okay . . . Maybe one day I'll get you change your mind."
Those two lines were what got me in tears. So sad yet beautiful.
Loving someone onesidedly like that, I adored Sasuke's streght to rarely breakdown.
Thanks for sharing. This was my twice reading this enchanting piece and I still fell in adoration.
Saia chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
It feels like it's only halfway done because of that delusional-semi-open-"dont worry they're gonna be together, just give em a decade" ending.
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Wow. You're a really good writer. Another story well written; I really enjoyed this one. You just really get into the story and the way you describe things - especially the little everyday details - almost makes me feel as though I am really there. This story had a lot of emotion in it and was very realistic. I liked it :)
Alex from Poland chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
i'm a huge succer for happy endings so... yeah.
i know it sounds sooo corny but i'd be glad if love conquered also this time.
it was great though, very refreshing, but i guess i'm gonna search your stories for something more heart-warming.
LouiseUchiha chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Poor Sasuke!
This was so sad TT_TT
ageha obsessed chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
This is great stuff, y'know? Uh, i hv tears in my eyes when i read this...bravo!
Skeeezy chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Pulls at my heart strings every time. It's be absolutely great if you wrote a sequel to this, because it feels so unfinished, but I guess that was what you were aiming for, huh? You wouldn't even have to get them together, I'm curious as to how things will be afterwards.
FreakyFee94 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Oh my, this was really good... But why such an end? :oo
i wanted a happy end! :D
YUkaRIMaE chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I love you for reminding me how real world works Luv this fic very much!