Reviews for The Greatest Actor
lawlu4 chapter 5 . 14h
It was really good.. well written too..
i love this..
That was kind of depressing, thought it would've had a happier ending. Yet it was still an amazing story that I thoroughly enjoyed. :D
Eileen chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
This is an amazing read, if you can please do a continuation. Great story. Great writing. Wow.
gallatica7 chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
This is my new favourite SasuNaru. I absolutely loved every bit of it - their characteristics, the words and dialogue you chose, the whole fic setting, the fact that you kept it at Sasuke's POV throughout. Each chapter was an absolute pleasure to read. Although it pains me I do appreciate the ending you chose, where Naruto loves him but not in love with him. And yes I am very very much looking forward to reading more of this. You've done amazing work with this. Thank you for this beautiful piece!
Ash chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
;-; I gotta know if he ever loves him back-
This is gonna kill me-
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
This was the best thing I've read in years oh my god
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
not fair... i want them together... poor sasuke
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
soooo sadddd, please get together
naruke uzuchiha chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
I want a sequel please! I NEED them to be in love with eachother! Although I did love it!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
That was so sad! But also so lovely.
MelissaKS chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
On that website you listed on your profile, do you have any continuations of this story there? I'd join up to read more of this, it was very well written and I quite enjoyed it.
Oktapops chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
*Internally screaming/crying* t(TTt)
It was good but mah kokoro has been impaled!
tralalalal chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
Gah! Heart breaking.
APinkHairedLizzy chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
This was so fabu but let me tell you something creepy. At my school I have two friends. Their names are Ready get this Sam and Alex. Yes they are gay. Me and my groups of friends love anime and Naruto is one of our favorites. My friends call me Sakura because I died my hair pink in 8th grade. We call Sam Sasuke because he has black hair and acts like Sasuke but sadly he has brown eyes not black :( And Alex has blonde hair and blue eyes. Yes we call him Naruto. Sam and Alex have been dating for 3 years now and its great! Just recently I hooked up with someone in my grade called Ryan. he is a Naruto fan too. He is our Shikamaru :P. But you can not say that all this is a little freaky am I right?
arsiefa chapter 5 . 1/14/2016