Reviews for Unfortunate Circumstances
Ozlice101 chapter 9 . 8/17
Beautiful writing. I'll have to go read the whole thing. The way you write, it's got a way to make me sympathize with the characters While I can create emotion and atmosphere, I can't do that. I really admire that.
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 19 . 5/14
sorry it does feels rushed, but the plot of the story was very good
by-Masha-with-love chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
I can't believe that this is the end .. I liked the scene with Gil Oz explanations) Thank you:3 It was an interesting story. I hope you write anything else on Ozbert)
Cutiepie120048 chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
Yes yes yes yes yes - finally baby!
But somehow I want one more final showdown bwn Oz and Zai with Gil saving him...but all's well that ends well amiright?

Keep Up The Good Work~!
P.S. Too lazy to log in, so sorry.
Naminamae chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
I love this story! I am actually so hyped ( and terrified ) for what could happen now! I love how Alice reacted to Oz's confession, I'm really happy that she won't make him suffer any more that he already has... I just hope Zai won't be home... You gotta give the bae a little time to breathe, he already had so much stuff to elaborate and go through. I don't think I would have lasted long if I were in Oz's situation. The stress and the pain would be too much. And when will we see little Gil ? Can't wait to know!
Keep up the good work!
Angelrosee 3 chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
I cant wait for another update since it took awhile for this chapter im so anxious XD
erwana chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
but if the oz's mother died after his birth, how can they have Ada ? but, good story owo 3
Cutiepie120048 chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
I need...I need...I NEED THREE NEXT CHAPTER!

This is amazing and I love this story, it had a special place in my heart. Oh, I know Zai is gonna be home and do something to Oz - I just KNOW it! I'm so anxious!

Keep Up The Good Work~!

P.S. The ending, though - the main reasons I hate time travel!
by-Masha-with-love chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
Oh, so nice to see the sequel. I honestly have had a lot to forget. Before reading a new chapter, I read the previous one. Finally, Oz talked to Alice. Now I'm waiting for that he will talk to Gil. And I don't like that, he went home. He should have gone for a backpack to Gil. It is waiting for a speedy continuation. Thank you!
ChibiRealm chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
No Oz! Don't go. Just just Barrie cloths from Gil again ;). Lol. I enjoyed the dialogue. It felt uneasy which is how I would be naturally in a situation like in this chapter. Great job _. And I look forward to reading more chapters to come. :D
VioletCupcake1996 chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
YEAH you Updated! Pls mooore
Time to Be chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
OMG OMG OMG I can't wait for the next chapter! I have a really bad feeling about it... And in so glad Alice wasn't upset with Oz. I wasn't sure how she'd react.
NaruShika-Forever chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
Oh no... oh god no... did you have to make him do this? Really? He's gonna die... no way you'll allow something to go right...
ChibiRealm chapter 17 . 7/27/2015
I've superbly enjoy this storing of yours! I hope you continue to write it :)
Phantom88 chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!