Reviews for Unfortunate Circumstances
Naminamae chapter 18 . 8/30
I love this story! I am actually so hyped ( and terrified ) for what could happen now! I love how Alice reacted to Oz's confession, I'm really happy that she won't make him suffer any more that he already has... I just hope Zai won't be home... You gotta give the bae a little time to breathe, he already had so much stuff to elaborate and go through. I don't think I would have lasted long if I were in Oz's situation. The stress and the pain would be too much. And when will we see little Gil ? Can't wait to know!
Keep up the good work!
Angelrosee 3 chapter 18 . 8/16
I cant wait for another update since it took awhile for this chapter im so anxious XD
erwana chapter 2 . 8/13
but if the oz's mother died after his birth, how can they have Ada ? but, good story owo 3
Cutiepie120048 chapter 18 . 8/12

This is amazing and I love this story, it had a special place in my heart. Oh, I know Zai is gonna be home and do something to Oz - I just KNOW it! I'm so anxious!

Keep Up The Good Work~!

P.S. The ending, though - the main reasons I hate time travel!
by-Masha-with-love chapter 18 . 8/11
Oh, so nice to see the sequel. I honestly have had a lot to forget. Before reading a new chapter, I read the previous one. Finally, Oz talked to Alice. Now I'm waiting for that he will talk to Gil. And I don't like that, he went home. He should have gone for a backpack to Gil. It is waiting for a speedy continuation. Thank you!
ChibiRealm chapter 18 . 8/11
No Oz! Don't go. Just just Barrie cloths from Gil again ;). Lol. I enjoyed the dialogue. It felt uneasy which is how I would be naturally in a situation like in this chapter. Great job _. And I look forward to reading more chapters to come. :D
anjakatharina.schultz chapter 18 . 8/10
YEAH you Updated! Pls mooore
Time to Be chapter 18 . 8/10
OMG OMG OMG I can't wait for the next chapter! I have a really bad feeling about it... And in so glad Alice wasn't upset with Oz. I wasn't sure how she'd react.
NaruShika-Forever chapter 18 . 8/10
Oh no... oh god no... did you have to make him do this? Really? He's gonna die... no way you'll allow something to go right...
ChibiRealm chapter 17 . 7/27
I've superbly enjoy this storing of yours! I hope you continue to write it :)
Phantom88 chapter 17 . 6/21
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
cbluna chapter 17 . 5/23
Thank you, thankyourhankyouthankyou! I was so surprised when i saw you were updating! I started reading it from the beggining and the last chapters just made me want to read more! I love the interactions between oz gil alice and jack, and i have a feeling its all just coming together while at the same time falling apart and i love it! And gil and oz's kiss *blushes* good job there!
Kat chapter 17 . 4/5
This is great. Heartbreaking but great. Just the perfect inspiration I needed.
DropOfFire chapter 17 . 3/29
I hope you feel better! Nothing was overly awkward, I think I just found one minor word mistake but I'd have to read through it again to find it. Can't wait for the next chapter! I love How Oz is handling everything right now. You have him panicking but he's still keeping it together and figuring things out like the little precocious kid he is :)
I have a question-
It says Jack and Oz's mom die during child labor, but what about Ada?

Otherwise it's really good