Reviews for Unfortunate Circumstances
Phantom88 chapter 17 . 6/21
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
cbluna chapter 17 . 5/23
Thank you, thankyourhankyouthankyou! I was so surprised when i saw you were updating! I started reading it from the beggining and the last chapters just made me want to read more! I love the interactions between oz gil alice and jack, and i have a feeling its all just coming together while at the same time falling apart and i love it! And gil and oz's kiss *blushes* good job there!
Kat chapter 17 . 4/5
This is great. Heartbreaking but great. Just the perfect inspiration I needed.
DropOfFire chapter 17 . 3/29
I hope you feel better! Nothing was overly awkward, I think I just found one minor word mistake but I'd have to read through it again to find it. Can't wait for the next chapter! I love How Oz is handling everything right now. You have him panicking but he's still keeping it together and figuring things out like the little precocious kid he is :)
I have a question-
It says Jack and Oz's mom die during child labor, but what about Ada?

Otherwise it's really good
DreamerAlice chapter 17 . 3/24
Awwww! Poor Oz! Thank You for updating! I love this story so much! Can't wait for next chapter!:)
CreekIsLife chapter 17 . 3/24
I really wish I could favorite things multiple times because I would do it
anjakatharina.schultz chapter 17 . 3/23
awwwwww poor Oz! Is it harsh to say that I actually don't care about Alice at all...?! Mhh I just want Gil and Oz to finally be together! waah
Cutiepie120048 chapter 17 . 3/22
Poor Oz...

Have Alice find her liking Jack
Time to Be chapter 17 . 3/22
Oh my god that ending was the end of me! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Killugon Fangirl chapter 17 . 3/22
I'm glad oz finally realized he's in love with Gilbert. I'm happy about the kiss too xD but I'm also sad he's going through so much D: poor bby deserves all the love in the world
kattylm chapter 17 . 3/22
Just so you know, I think that chapter was written amazingly. Again, if you ever need to talk or vent, you can come to me.
Phantom88 chapter 16 . 2/22
Yes! Great chapter! I feel so bad for Oz . I can't wait for something good to happen to him. I might just die if it doesn't happen. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter!
CreekIsLife chapter 16 . 2/19
Your updates give me life, but seriously take your time, your health should be you #1 priority!
kattylm chapter 16 . 2/15
Poor Oz! I hope you feel better, no one should have to feel down.