Reviews for Unfortunate Circumstances
Guest chapter 2 . 12h ago
I have a question-
It says Jack and Oz's mom die during child labor, but what about Ada?

Otherwise it's really good
DreamerAlice chapter 17 . 3/24
Awwww! Poor Oz! Thank You for updating! I love this story so much! Can't wait for next chapter!:)
CreekIsLife chapter 17 . 3/24
I really wish I could favorite things multiple times because I would do it
anjakatharina.schultz chapter 17 . 3/23
awwwwww poor Oz! Is it harsh to say that I actually don't care about Alice at all...?! Mhh I just want Gil and Oz to finally be together! waah
Cutiepie120048 chapter 17 . 3/22
Poor Oz...

Have Alice find her liking Jack
Time to Be chapter 17 . 3/22
Oh my god that ending was the end of me! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ozbert Fangirl chapter 17 . 3/22
I'm glad oz finally realized he's in love with Gilbert. I'm happy about the kiss too xD but I'm also sad he's going through so much D: poor bby deserves all the love in the world
kattylm chapter 17 . 3/22
Just so you know, I think that chapter was written amazingly. Again, if you ever need to talk or vent, you can come to me.
Phantom88 chapter 16 . 2/22
Yes! Great chapter! I feel so bad for Oz . I can't wait for something good to happen to him. I might just die if it doesn't happen. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter!
CreekIsLife chapter 16 . 2/19
Your updates give me life, but seriously take your time, your health should be you #1 priority!
kattylm chapter 16 . 2/15
Poor Oz! I hope you feel better, no one should have to feel down.
by-Masha-with-love chapter 16 . 2/15
poor poor Oz Т_Т. very sorry for him. In this chapter, no Gil. This is sad. I am glad that Oz and Alice do not romantic love:3 Thank you for a new chapter. I will look forward to the next one. and while re-read.
p.s. happy Valentines Day3
Thanks for updating!:) I love this story!3
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Oh my god. I really really REALLY love this. Please! I need more!
Carson chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Vincent is definitely your most well written character so far, his actions make sense and he's the most interesting character so far. Keep up the good work!