Reviews for Only fools Fly
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
Please update!
xxtwistedstormxx chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
So I'm already hooked onto this story! You've really gotten me to want to hug Steve Dx I feel soooo bad for him. Anyway, this is great! Please keep it up because your writing is absolutely amazing!
hi chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Wow this is really intense I like the story please write more.
MarieP chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Great story...any chance this will be updated?
kettleoat chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
This is AWESOME! Please post another chapter soon! :D
Ingiburger Johnsons chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
By Odin's beard! This is such a compelling story. Are you magical? Did you fall into a bin of radioactive waste when you were a kid? Because for all I know, I've been completely enchanted by your story. I love it. There's nothing else I can say. My words escape me.
Fickle Hippo chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Ok I have no idea how people didn't understand your story I think it is incredible. The only thing I would suggest is more! It didn't feel like an ending it felt like there was so much more to go.
pezjunkie13 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
I always get so bummed when I see such a great story that hasn't been updated in forever. This is good. You should keep going.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Oh, my, gosh! I absolutely LOVE. This story! It is soooo well written and has plenty of emotion, you have no ide how excited I am for your next update :D Please do so soon, that was quite the cliffhanger :S
Rei Monosashi chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I really like the way you've gone into detail throughout the whole story. Several times I found myself not blinking because of how engrossed I became. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Kat chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Not really confused, but wanting the next chapter please :) please pretty please with a cherry on top?
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I think this is brilliant, and I can't wait for an update! :)
Kat chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Omgyay. Love it love it love it. :D 3
pacochico11 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
I love this. Now I get it. Please update like lightning fast.
pacochico11 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
ok what? please explain... i was lost, been lost for some time now. please.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »