Reviews for Two Worlds Apart
Wow you are a wonderful writer! I have been reading channy stories lately and none of them grabbed my attention as much as yours. I started reading yours and instantly fell in love with. Hope you continue writing this story i want to see how it will end up to be!
LimoLuzie chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Ohhh i like it! i love it...it's soooo cute
and btw I'm your new Reader...may i introduce myself: Luzie from Germany :D
And i gotta sleep now because im damn tired and i wanna go on the annafest later with my bf...but first of all i gotta say: Your Story is soooo sweet and i hope you update soon
hopefully chad will tell sonny soon: I...you :D oder je '3 :D
well update asap and good night to me
love Luzie
Guest chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Hi this is my third comment and I want to get a shout out so I was thinking and it may seem impossible and somehow stupid but when they go back to college chad will like one of sonny's friends and after sometime of knowing her he will cheat on sonny with her and then sonny will find out but after a LONG time they will make up but dont make it too long like make it only 2 long chapters
Alyssa chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Ally or Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaa here again! My favourite part of this chapter was when Chad said I love you in French.
Alyssa chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Hey there! It's Ally! Now if you may ask people, they may say I'm harsh but not to you. I adore your writing. It's amazing! I absolutely loved this chapter! Update soon, my deary. :P :)
crybaby chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Update sooooooooooooooooooon. Or else I'll cry.
please chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
I want a full on Sonny and Chad moment.
guest chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Keep up the good work! I really can't believe you're failing.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
I love this story I don't know why I still didnt sign up any way please complete writing and never stop u know some people might just be too lazy to write a review but that doesn't mean they are not reading it and If you stopped writing it is going to make me sooooo Sad please please please and a million please complete writing and NEVER STOP!sorry my reviews are sooo long I am just a really fast typer and I enjoy typing and I just keep getting ideas for more things to write in reviews so I almost never stop just like now and this is my 2nd comment and I am going to make sooo many so u never stop writing please update soon even though I still didnt get to the last chapter but i am just scared okay enough writing now for me and I am going back to reading the story I just began chapter 8 so BYE!
:D
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I love this story it's the first sonny with a chance story to ever read and I LOVE IT which is probably going to make me want to read more sonny with a chance stories and I am like sooo happy that u did 18 chapters until now because most of the other stories I have read are only like 1 or 2 chapters which make me need to look for another story and not hold on to only 1 story for a couple days and I am a really fast reader so I am probably going to finish this in one hour I hope u liked my comment and I hope its is going to make you a happier and better writer as u said so complete your great work and BYE!
:D
Gemmathompson chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
They are so cute. Love them.
iWant9Lives2Live chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Awwwww this was sooooo cute ;) update xD
channy101 chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
Amazing chapter! And it was kind of obvious. :-P
I hope you improve your grades. Which grade are you in?
Izzy chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
I love this story you are a great writer update soon please! I :)
XRock-HardX chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
I think it nico, that chapter was so cute with sonny not being able to skate, i hope who every you decide who found them can keep their secret and that they can continue their date in peace. i cant wait for the christmas marthon it sounds amazing and dead cozy. So i hope you update soon!