Reviews for First Date
Guest chapter 21 . 10h
Love it
This story is sooooo goooood it's like so weird but makes so much sense... I love how you ended it (beautiful story )
Tory chapter 26 . 2/4
I'm crying. I hate you... But I love you, too. This story is amazing (without the end, of course :P ) My english isn't very well, so i didn't understand everything :D But it doesn't matter :D I guess, I'm going to read it again :D
Dreadedflower chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
holy shit? that was a p good ending tbh...
BUT I MEAN IF THIS HAPPENS ITS LIKE? IT CONNECTS TO THEM NOW AND IDK I LOVED IT OK
but thanks for everything! the story was beautiful and I enjoyed it more than I intended! aahhh, hope for more your stuff in the future uwu!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
Are u serious
Like I thought izaya was gunna be back to his old self but noo he says his last words and shizuo and izaya don't have a happy ending together and their love is gone ;-;;;;;;
Guest chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
SO MANY BREAK UPS ;-;
POOR CHARACETRS
AKANE THAT BITCH IS GUNNA DIE IGH I HATWE HETEHFJDBHFFHFHHFHFHIFJRJFOMR
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
Ouch. Ouch. I, Asura, have been wounded. You have hit me literally so hard in the feels, I will never ever trust a Shizaya fanfic that was this beautiful. I know that "in reality" Shizaya isn't a thing, but why did you have to end it off so cruelly? The way you made every character really took my breath away. Shizaya is a cold relationship, and I am so cross with myself for trusting a Shizaya fic this fluffy. Ugh! This is all Akane's FAULT! If she wasn't such a bitch, this would've never happened. Excuse me while I rant. If you wish to read it, go ahead, or, you may skip it. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. AKANE IS LITERALLY SUCH A BITCH, DOESNT SHE KNOW THAT SHE RUINED THEIR LIVES?! WHY COULDNT SHE JUST BE FUCKING HAPPY FOR THEM LIKE THE SHIZAYA OTP CLUB?! WHY THE FUCK DID IZAYA HAVE TO STAY LIKE THAT?! WHY, author-San, why?! *standing ovation* Whatever. You deserve it. Ugh, it was so beautiful! You connected other characters and everything! Ugh! IM JUST SUPER PISSED BECAUSE INSTEAD OF MAKING ME FEEL WARM AND FLUFFY, YOU MADE ME CRY!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/15/2014
*crying*
shizayalover chapter 26 . 10/15/2014
Even though this story is over, I'm still love to read it over and over. This is a really good fic I've ever read in my life!. [PL. The last chapters so sad :,( ]
LovelyDomination chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
Wonderful ending. The story was sad, but somehow satisfying.
Akumalin chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
I'm oddly satisfied with this ending... .
Ana chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
so beautiful...
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
There must be an epilog! You can't just drop a plot twist bomb. But oddly I'm kind of satisfied because was a tragedy to begin with.
Xion Orihara chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
I seriously cry now every chapter Q-Q
Chelsea619 chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
OOOOOMMMMGGGGG I LOVED IT! SO SAD T_T ...pleeeaaase do a sequel where its the current time and they fall back in love with each other! PLEASE