Reviews for First Date
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOO!
WWWWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!
this was an amazing story but SO SAD YOU BROKE MY HEART!
ihrtryoma chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
How to spell 'suddle,' it's actually spelled subtle
CheshireCutie chapter 26 . 1/29/2016
(Sobs on floor) I wasn't expecting that...I wondered why he was out of character before...I thought it was just a low class story...but you proved me wrong. This is absolutely brilliant ;-; God it hurts my heart, its like my mind can't deal with this. Amazing job, AnimeFreak1994. 3
Raptor Gil chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
Damn waitress. Ruined the moment.
hirokunsan21 chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
Hell now, your fic almost made me ship Izaya with Ichi xD
aFrenchReviewer chapter 26 . 8/14/2015
So ... I've just finished reading this story ... I think I just wanted to say that I'm crying right now ! The end is just ... so sad ... Uggghhhh ... But I enjoyed reading it anyway. Thanks for this story ! I'd like to write more, but I'm lazy ... Akane really was a bitch. And Shizuo was so stupid ! Leaving our dear Izaya in such despair ... Even if it was to protect him ... it's ... so ... sad *crying* But it was still nice to read. Entertaining, I must say. Thank you !
rg chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
awwww! Izaya's sisters are sooooooo cute! bute poor izaya ;-;
rg chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
OMFG. KKKKYYYAAAAAAA!
Hiromi chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
Me and Ryo would be mental twins because in crazy situations like this one at the Shizaya Fan Club (which I would gladly join) I would've been reading some random book noticing what the kouhia/senpai-ish peoples wouldn't notice and be the common sense-that is, until someone tries to fuck up my OPT. Then Imma go Yasu-mode and attack the little bastard.

Anywaaaaaaysss~

Good job on this chapter! It's the most truth defying and planned up chapta eva! XD lol

You have amazing writing skills and I just love how broken Izaya and Shizuo is! *GASP!* This better not be unrequited!
GuiltyPleasure3 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Wow I read that DRRR comic strip too and I remember loving the idea but wishing it would continue and now my wish is granted! I can continue reading about this cute confession in yyour story!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 26 . 4/11/2015
This story is sooooo goooood it's like so weird but makes so much sense... I love how you ended it (beautiful story )
Tory chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
I'm crying. I hate you... But I love you, too. This story is amazing (without the end, of course :P ) My english isn't very well, so i didn't understand everything :D But it doesn't matter :D I guess, I'm going to read it again :D
Dreadedflower chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
holy shit? that was a p good ending tbh...
BUT I MEAN IF THIS HAPPENS ITS LIKE? IT CONNECTS TO THEM NOW AND IDK I LOVED IT OK
but thanks for everything! the story was beautiful and I enjoyed it more than I intended! aahhh, hope for more your stuff in the future uwu!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
Are u serious
Like I thought izaya was gunna be back to his old self but noo he says his last words and shizuo and izaya don't have a happy ending together and their love is gone ;-;;;;;;