Reviews for Going for the Gold
cjunited38 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
yay lovely story shedding somw tears when u did the death of jane and the touching bit with maura with mia i loved that.
LikeABass chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Hahaha "Can the bikini cut BE any higher?" xd
awesome friends-joke! ow I love this story even more :D
FaberryBRA chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
:]
Charmedandcriminalmindsrock chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Awwww I loved this
Charmedandcriminalmindsrock chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Wait if this is her third Olympics and they happen every 4 years and she is 24 wouldn't that mean she was 12 in her first one not sixteen I'm not trying to be mean I just can't get my head around it
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
I could not stop laughong at the song refernece to call me maybe by carlyray jepson
mangers chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Wowsers. I don't even know where to start. You've managed to combine so many things I love into one fic! Just wow :) Loved every bit of it. Made me laugh and smile so much and the first ending made me seriously tear up (as a Brit I totally understand what you meant by our somewhat less than happy endings haha).

Oh, and as soon as I first saw the name Addison, I decided there and then it was going to be Montgomery (because she's awesome!). When you confirmed it in this last chapter, I seriously cracked up hahaha!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
I love it. So refresh and they still have ther character. But absolutely I like the fluffy ending.
Thank you for sharing this lovely story.
manty4life chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Now THIS is an ending I can live with! Love this story!
manty4life chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
OMG how can a freaking STORY make me so sad! Beautifully written!
MegannRosemary chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
Awww loved the fluffy ending sooo much! Thanks for such a great story!
kjuojn chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
I saw the link for this story a million times as you would update and I finally just read it all in one sitting. I absolutely loved it and have to admit the somber epilogue had me tearing up. And of course, I loved all the fluff. Then to top it off, women's soccer and gymnastics are my favorite Olympic sports (to the point of obsession) so I definitely enjoyed all those references. Great writing and thanks for the fun read!
CCJLFAN1 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Awwwww! That was so sweet and beautiful!
hihello chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
I liked the somber epilogue more. In the fluffy epilogue there were a few things that just didn't feel right. Still a nice epilogue though.
tplunker chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Nice job girl! That was nice and fluffy...very enjoyable. I like that u brought jane and maura back to the london eye. :-)