Reviews for Going for the Gold
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I loved it. Loved it. Loved it. This Epilogue was a lot better than the other Epilogue. The other Epilogue made me cry. I love this one.
Daniela X. Daraz chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
O. M. G. I have never loved an AU story before. But this.. This took my heart, and the gold! Such a beautiful ending3 i cried, i laughed, it was just an overall wonderful read. And to be your first?! You've got something going on, keep the flame fueled!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I hate to be a stickler... but it's Pia Sundhage...
tplunker chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Beautifully written...it was sad and touching in all the right places. Ugh that damn Ian! He just had to ruin our girl's happily ever after. Anyhoot, i am looking forward to the fluffy chappy. thx for writing! :-)
hihello chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Such a cute story.. and the epilogue is sad, but it's still beautiful.
asfgh chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
YOU MADE ME CRY,IDIOT
cocoasmartie chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
great story, it made me cry...very sweet
CloisDestiny chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
dawwww that was sad. I started crying half way through, then perked up when I read Mia Hamm's name. But still very sad. good work though!
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
My Feels. Omg I've literally cried reading this and omg reading how it happen just my tears caressed my cheeks. You popped my crying in a fanfic virginity. This was very well written.

Anxiously waiting for the other epilogue.
Bambibelle84 chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Omg this chapter was so adorable. The romance and humor I loved it. I have enjoyed reading this beautiful story.
Fuma Umji chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
It was so good, I cried. Especially at the Somber Epilouge. I loved it!
NCISFinatic chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
This was such an amazing chapter! I literally broke down crying (I NEVER do that). Please keep up the good work! :)
Darcyless chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
You weren't kidding about the somber part. So many tears
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
As a Brit I love a somber ending :-) sooo good! Well done :-)
Miss. Sophie - Isabella chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Originally I wasn't going to read this chapter. But I did and it was very well written. I cried the whole way through. The best parts were when Maura went after Ian, and when Mia was picked for the Olympic teams. It was truly a sad ending, not a favorite, but I am looking toward to the happier ending. Update soon, and keep up the good work.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »