Reviews for The Proximity Conundrum
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 9/25
Loved it x
FrozenHunter26 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Amazing I really liked it.
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Well...if that much happened just when he tried to be comfortable with shaking hands, I wonder what would happen if he tried to be comfortable with kissing...LOL XD

I liked it, a little rushed but it's still alright.
HazzaTL3 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Loved the ending. So Sheldon like...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Great ending. I like the story.
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OH MY GOD! I will never look at Sheldon the same was whenever I see the show. Or Penny's couch!
ComradeNacho chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
OOC Sheldon bugs me, but I understand since his language is hard to grasp. Very rushed, and a tad bland. I'm not ever fond of the drop-of-the-hat orgasm or multiplies since it just seems so... unrealistic. First Shenny I've read since I'm not awfully fond of this pairing. Try to slow down next fic, build a little suspense, darling. Keep people reading and wanting. I'm not a het writer and seeing as this is your first het I think you did well. Best of luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha surprisingly good, I don't usually enjoy Penny/sheldon pairings but I think you did a good job. Maybe if you slowed it down a bit it might have been even better!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Nice sexy little romp. Only complaint is wish it were longer, still fun to read and enjoyable!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very enjoyable!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Time for a cold shower. WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was good for a bit of fun. I would take a look at your tenses though because you keep changing between present tense and past tense. It is put together well and although the premise is there some editing could make it really enjoyable. Good luck learning the tricks of the trade xD or do what most fanfiction writers do and get a beta. Nice little read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Sheldons nothing if not a fast learning. Damn! A handshake and ending with sex? this could have been spaced out better but It was just fine as a oneshot. it was a great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012