Reviews for Denial
This is late, but I'll take a marshmallow in return for this review? ;)

Okay, but really, this story is a reward enough! It's hilarious! Great job!
linchan21 chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
i could not stop myself from reading. that's how good this was. i hope you continue this. i love this pairing so much. please, do continue. inspite whatever you are going through in your life right now. i use to find solace in writing myself, once upon a time. i hope you do so as well. looking forward to the next chapter, if any.
patunea1 chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
Awww...breaks my heart to see such conflict between Seph and Cloud. I really feel for Zack as well. Denial of the heart sucks!
jazzybutclassy28 chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
I absolutely love this fic. It is a breath of fresh air. Your characterization of Sephiroth is amazing- I am a sucker for vulnerability. The plot is outstanding- I feel the intensity of the situation and I can understand how the characters react the way they do. I like how you make use of Sephiroth's rhetoric- it is dominating, powerful, and aggressive just as the intimacy scene. I hope you update soon!

Take care,
Jazzy
patunea1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I totally love, love, love this story. Please update soon. Gotta see what happens and what Sephiroth will do to Rufus.
Professional assassin chapter 17 . 2/10/2016
i think honestly i love this story for the absolute and wonderful realistic views in it. i congratulate you for being able to write to well! its a hard skill for many to achieve. i excitedly await the next update!
Shinigami Clara chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Lol basically, shinra tower has been bent the whole time and everyone just pretends it's straight
kunjo-sama chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
amazing chappter indeed
SelenaLunaBlack chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
haha I still love you it's okay, and this story is great and sure to be wonderful no matter how you let it happen. Writing from your heart and being caught up in the moment is never ever a bad thing. It only helps you learn more about yourself. Good luck and even if this turns into the most horrible story ever I'll be here reading it, haha im JK im sure it'll be amazing! Great job as always!
Queen Fenrir chapter 17 . 11/29/2015
Stay strong, because this is still fabulous! I await the next update! xx
Professional assassin chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
I am greatly pleased at the ending of this chapter. I loved this as soon as I started reading it but now I love it even more. I will be honest, I have no idea how you did it, but you were somehow able to bring in a reAlistic point of view on this. I am greatly pleased by this. Most would have had a very different ending to it and they would have ended up being allowed to love each other. I eagerly await the next chapters to come, until then I will keep reading for anything that could drop hints on what may happen! Until then!
~professional assassin
Queen Fenrir chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
Waaaaaaaaah! Nani?! Sephiroth that was so uncalled for, now apologise to Cloud and fuck him again!
Super psyched for the next chapter ne!
SelenaLunaBlack chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
no no no no! lol yes to the juice no to the mean Sephy aww lol ahh hopefully Cloud got enough to last him. Stupid Zack! He could have waited a little longer to come barging in! doesn't anyone know how to knock too, jeez! lol lots of anger but thanks for updating, can't wait for more!
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I don't know about the sexual favors, but I only read this chapter and it is hysterical. Even if Sephiroth was speaking to him that way, he still could have played it off as something else. FUNNY! With this chapter my interest is peeked. I am hooked. Thanks for the 'Good Read' with S/C. My favorites. Keep em coming!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
I don't even know the story buy because you wanted a review, and asked SO nicely I've given you one!
I liked the 'gay as your hair is flat' part.