Reviews for Denial
chloemorrison chapter 7 . 1/16
I have a mighty need for the next chapter! Please don't go on hiatus or close this down. I love this story, really ; w ;
It's in a good writing style and I love how you potrayed the characters and the situation.
yukio87 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Why Sephiroth wants Cloud's friendship? And why he acts of this way with Cloud when is clearly he is interesting in Cloud? Good chapter I'll be waiting for the next chapters. Take care and good luck
LissyGudiya chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
That's beautiful.
Cpl.Hicks chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
(raises hand) Meeeeee! I was just re-reading this when I saw it update. Oh noooes! You troll meeee with this fake update of hope! D: But seriously, please update it! I love this story and you ended it on a huge event. Gaaaah, I need to know how this plays out. :(
The Great Susinko chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Update please! I wanna see some action!
Maiween chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story, so far I'm in love :) it's funny and entertaining (and I have a feeling it's gonna be smocking hot too :P in a near future I hope!)

Keep going, I hope you will still find inspiration and envy to write!

xoxo
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is a really interesting story. Does Shinra have a don't ask don't tell policy, or is there something else. Poor Cloud. Hopefully, Sephiroth won't remember him, but I don't think luck will be on his side. Oh, and I'm good about the favors. My husband doesn't like to share. Sadly. _
Zetran chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Don't worry about the length. I'm glad this story is still being updated, and I can't wait to see how Cloud's mission will go. ;)
KeraD91 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Wow I loved this chapter I kinda wished something happened between Zack and Cloud too though I wished there's some teasing with Setheroth (forgot spelling)

Update soon!
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Mm, Zack in a towel.. Smirk. I like the imagery. Winkwink.
Tobirion chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Oh Zack. There are so many miscommunication errors and people hiding things in this fic, which is always so frustrating to read if you know the whole truth - but I love it! Keep it up.
Zetran chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Wow, I thought this story had been abandoned! So glad to see that you've updated! I read this a while back, but couldn't manage to read the entire story all over again and leave a review until now. Sorry. :'D

I just love the way you portray Sephiroth: mysterious, contradicting, and a man who just loves to mind-fuck Cloud. It's one of the closest portrayals of Sephiroth from the original game, who just so happens to be my absolute favorite. I love how he really messes with Cloud, hardly giving him any answers and leaving poor blondie to guess and scramble to find out what in the world is going on. The ending was a little bit of a cliffie, and I really can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you can update soon! :D
Ashlan chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
...I would say 'dignity' be damned.
ScratchingsOnTheWall chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I adore this story. I'm so happy you chose to continue it. Seeing the notification for a new chapter in my inbox made me smile. Thank you
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
omg! This is so exciting! Right? What oh what does he want him to do?