Reviews for Denial
guest who chapter 9 . 4/26
I am loving this story the more it progresses but why the cliffs?! All the suspence is killing us in these crucial chapters! Zack watching is always hot but ive been meaning to ask, are Angeal and Genesis around in this one? I bet Genesis would get a kick out of watching those too. In fact, he would just be another fangirl but able to interact with them without breaking the fourth wall lol.
I will anxiously await the next chapter :3
Nikki chapter 9 . 4/19
Omg! Sorry about my previous review. I meant: I absolutely LOVE it! So yeah, as before, can't wait to read more:)
Chlo chapter 9 . 4/19
Hi there, ChloƩ again!
I really loved that chapter. It was build perfectly, the tension until the passionate moment and I lved how Sephiroth noticed that was a mistake and ran away, because he couldn't accept his sexuality and needed to hide it.
I loved it and hope it will continue soon **
BlackTorment chapter 9 . 4/19
This chapter was amazing, so much passion! I hope you update soon! :)
Nikki chapter 9 . 4/18
Talk about serious denial here. I absolutely it and so happy you updated. And don't worry, this chapter came out great. I can't wait to read more misadventures between these two.
D chapter 9 . 4/18
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They were so close! I want them to be together already but then again, jealous Seph could be entertaining. What would he do if various not so easy to intimidate people from the company start showing interest in our fave blonde? *wink wink nudge nudge*

yukio87 chapter 9 . 4/18
Wow the part when Seph kissed Cloud was so hot! But Seph ran away from Cloud...he can't believe what he did...and how his emotions were shown in front of Cloud...What's gonna happen now? Is Seph gonna do something about his feelings with Cloud? Is he gonna accept what his heart is telling him? And Cloud what's gonna do? Please update soon. I'll be waiting. Good luck and take care
Fanimation Danimation chapter 3 . 4/18
No chairs? I'll sit on Zack. No bed? Psh, I'll sleep on Zack. No plates? Oh no, that's fine, I'll just eat off of Zack. No biggie people, Zack's got me covered.

I almost feel bad for Sephiroth. Seems like he doesn't know what to do in this situation. Not really surprising. Cloud's always been good at throwing him off. I bet if blondie just gave a little twerk in Seph's direction during CC, JENOVA would'nt've stood a chance. Hehe...there goes my imagination again.
Fanimation Danimation chapter 2 . 4/18
Poor thang. Not only does he have to deal with an untidy SOB, the mofo has the nerve to be mean too! Why the nerve! If Cloud wasn't so small and delicate I'd tell him to kick ass Dirty Dan style. But then...he'd die or end up in some incurable coma and the story would probably end there. So Cloud, my advice. Clutch your butt, stretch your muscles and make sure you get a five minute running start. Survival Guide 101.

Story's good so far,
Fanimation Danimation chapter 1 . 4/18
HOT DAMN! Am I the only one who found Seph going from sex-you-up-slow to stab-you-quick-and-painfully sexy as all living hell!? No? Just me? That's cool.

The beginning part when Cloud was thinking about his mom was almost like me thinking about mine. It's painful to think about how much she embarrasses me publicly. I swear people think I'm a slut when she 'decides' to go all wisdom weirdo on me. Spare of the moment thinking my ass! Stay strong Cloud, I feel your pain!

Oh and stay away from Seph too... I mean, unless you got a stab fetish, go ahead.
LuckySleven chapter 8 . 4/17
I am in love with this story, it's so update as soon as you can.
Chlo chapter 8 . 4/13
Please go on! I was so happy to see that you updated this Fanfiction because I was reading it a whole while back, and I loved it!
I'm so curius what will happen next. Poor Cloud...
Please continue! :D
Change of Heart-Good and Evil chapter 1 . 4/12
Please continue! I just got into the story and its really good! youre story made me laugh so hard! Please I'd like to see some more. :)
GretchenBlue chapter 8 . 4/12
This is interesting! please continue!