Reviews for Denial
Queen Fenrir chapter 12 . 7/22
I love this story so much! Please continue with the perverted madness XP
yukio87 chapter 12 . 6/22
Sephiroth is a fool how he didn't let Cloud to do what he was doing with his body...How selfish! I wanna know what's gonna happen and what Sephiroth is gonna do once they go to this mission...And how the things between these two is gonna go in here...I wanna read more. Please update soon. I'll be waiting. Good luck and take care
Anno chapter 11 . 6/21
I love this story, your writingstyle is great. Looking forward to the next chapter
sephirothpaine squallpaine chapter 11 . 6/20
Gawsh, someone needs to slap Sephy with a rubber dildo...poor Cloud.
Marxou chapter 11 . 6/20
I don't think you have to worry about being overwhelming since you don't update quickly. To add to that, this chapter was actually relatively boring and I found myself attempting to reread the fan fiction just to remember why I was even keeping an eye on this to begin with. :P I get that updates don't always come fact but can we at least not have the plot go so slow if that's going to be the case? xD
Lyumia chapter 4 . 5/30
Oh kinky Cloud, you are always a dear, and hilarious punch lines by the way, and oh gosh I can't wait for the yaoi action *wink wink* lol
Lyumia chapter 2 . 5/30
Oh god poor Cloud and our horrible sick satisfaction of putting him in horrible situations, lol. Anyways great chapter, it was hilarious.
Lyumia chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh my good that is too funny and I have to thank Cloud's horrible luck to end up in these kinds of situations that you executed perfectly.
Chloe chapter 10 . 5/26
Omg I loved this chapter q_q it was so beautiful and sad at the same time. I can'tell wait for the next one skbslans
Katana Black chapter 7 . 5/25
Yo...but Leon has a legit point there about the eyeball slashing. Although, and this is coming from too many years of moot court experience, I'd use the word "credible" rather than "liable". Without going into legal detail, credible is what you're looking for in that particular instance. But I have to say, Closeted!Sephiroth has me intrigued...
Sanz0girl chapter 10 . 5/24
Yeah, like the romantic turn
But how would Sephiroth react to being lied to!
BlackTorment chapter 10 . 5/24
Oh my gosh! I love this story so much and this update was amazing! You have a really nice portrayal of the characters going on! I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter, :)
kunjo-sama chapter 10 . 5/24
I totaly love you this chapter was like raw deep raw emotions likeeee really amazing just keep going cause I give you my word ill be waiting
GretchenBlue chapter 10 . 5/24
I absolutely loved this chapter! I'm glad you updated, and cloud really should stop lying, it always comes to bite ya in the end. I feel so sorry for both of them tho and i hope zack can come to terms with it soon.
LuckySleven chapter 9 . 5/21
I can't help but feel like Zack is a total fruit cake too please for the love of everything update this story!I cannot wait to see what happens next and aside from the suspense it's so hilarious._