Reviews for Denial
Chloe chapter 10 . 5/26
Omg I loved this chapter q_q it was so beautiful and sad at the same time. I can'tell wait for the next one skbslans
Katana Black chapter 7 . 5/25
Yo...but Leon has a legit point there about the eyeball slashing. Although, and this is coming from too many years of moot court experience, I'd use the word "credible" rather than "liable". Without going into legal detail, credible is what you're looking for in that particular instance. But I have to say, Closeted!Sephiroth has me intrigued...
Sanz0girl chapter 10 . 5/24
Yeah, like the romantic turn
But how would Sephiroth react to being lied to!
BlackTorment chapter 10 . 5/24
Oh my gosh! I love this story so much and this update was amazing! You have a really nice portrayal of the characters going on! I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter, :)
kunjo-sama chapter 10 . 5/24
I totaly love you this chapter was like raw deep raw emotions likeeee really amazing just keep going cause I give you my word ill be waiting
GretchenBlue chapter 10 . 5/24
I absolutely loved this chapter! I'm glad you updated, and cloud really should stop lying, it always comes to bite ya in the end. I feel so sorry for both of them tho and i hope zack can come to terms with it soon.
LuckySleven chapter 9 . 5/21
I can't help but feel like Zack is a total fruit cake too please for the love of everything update this story!I cannot wait to see what happens next and aside from the suspense it's so hilarious._
guest who chapter 9 . 4/26
I am loving this story the more it progresses but why the cliffs?! All the suspence is killing us in these crucial chapters! Zack watching is always hot but ive been meaning to ask, are Angeal and Genesis around in this one? I bet Genesis would get a kick out of watching those too. In fact, he would just be another fangirl but able to interact with them without breaking the fourth wall lol.
I will anxiously await the next chapter :3
Nikki chapter 9 . 4/19
Omg! Sorry about my previous review. I meant: I absolutely LOVE it! So yeah, as before, can't wait to read more:)
Chlo chapter 9 . 4/19
Hi there, ChloƩ again!
I really loved that chapter. It was build perfectly, the tension until the passionate moment and I lved how Sephiroth noticed that was a mistake and ran away, because he couldn't accept his sexuality and needed to hide it.
I loved it and hope it will continue soon **
BlackTorment chapter 9 . 4/19
This chapter was amazing, so much passion! I hope you update soon! :)
Nikki chapter 9 . 4/18
Talk about serious denial here. I absolutely it and so happy you updated. And don't worry, this chapter came out great. I can't wait to read more misadventures between these two.
D chapter 9 . 4/18
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They were so close! I want them to be together already but then again, jealous Seph could be entertaining. What would he do if various not so easy to intimidate people from the company start showing interest in our fave blonde? *wink wink nudge nudge*

yukio87 chapter 9 . 4/18
Wow the part when Seph kissed Cloud was so hot! But Seph ran away from Cloud...he can't believe what he did...and how his emotions were shown in front of Cloud...What's gonna happen now? Is Seph gonna do something about his feelings with Cloud? Is he gonna accept what his heart is telling him? And Cloud what's gonna do? Please update soon. I'll be waiting. Good luck and take care
Fanimation Danimation chapter 3 . 4/18
No chairs? I'll sit on Zack. No bed? Psh, I'll sleep on Zack. No plates? Oh no, that's fine, I'll just eat off of Zack. No biggie people, Zack's got me covered.

I almost feel bad for Sephiroth. Seems like he doesn't know what to do in this situation. Not really surprising. Cloud's always been good at throwing him off. I bet if blondie just gave a little twerk in Seph's direction during CC, JENOVA would'nt've stood a chance. Hehe...there goes my imagination again.