Reviews for Sweaters Are a Girl's Best Friend
Shanstamania chapter 30 . 2/14
I can't even begin to put into words how much I loved this story. Your writing is pure awesomeness. Onto the next story I go!
Annika Sparks chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
Just read the whole thing and loved it
Mariana Lestrange chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
LOVE IT!
Going to read you 2 now!
You are a wonderful writer, you could do a list of musics used in the story later i love them :)
Thanks for writing it !
immortal chord chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
finally! a rational monroe love story, THANK YOU, im totally going to read the sequel after this
amusewithaview chapter 30 . 5/27/2013
LOVED THIS! VERY nice use of an OC. Though I am wondering if her instinctive dislike of Nick is maybe a sign that she's part wesen?
DarkDamson chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
I watched the video. Nice job! Great bromance vid. Loved the story, too, btw, but already reviewed on the last chapter.
DarkDamson chapter 30 . 5/21/2013
Fun story. I enjoyed the heck out of it. Looking forward to reading your other sweater stories. Great job on your first fic!
Thenchick chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
Damn you nick
aliced1016 chapter 30 . 3/15/2013
Love this story! I'm reading the next one now! :-)
ShineYourOwnWay chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Astrology... Is just... Perfect! I seriously look up the birthday and sign for everyone I meet XD

Keep on smilIng! x
ShineYourOwnWay chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
You're my new BEST FRIEND.

Astrology gives meaning to my life 3

Incredibly cheesy...

Life is cheesy.

I hate cheese.

Keep on smiling! x
ShineYourOwnWay chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
You know about astrology. You do realise you're my new favourite author? Yep, kay, thanks. I fawking love this story. ARGHHHHHHH 3 Gonna keep reading now!

Keep on smiling! x
RebeccaStarr1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Loved it.
Rebecca Starr chapter 30 . 1/19/2013
Great book. You wrote Monroe as such a dominant top. Are you sure 50 Shades isn't like that? LOL You really have talent Jaime. Keep it up.
Rebecca Starr chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
You have given me an entirely new appreciation for Monroe. :) Thanks. Your writing is superb. The detail is incredible. Keep up the good work.