Reviews for Death and the Spring
Love this!
LadyJirachi chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Girl In RandomLand chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
zealith chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Simply adorable, thank you.
MoonLunacy chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Dear Casssiee chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
This was so adorable! I love Hades and Persephone! There's this book about them called Radiant Darkness about them that's really adorable, I loved it. It reminds me of this fic. If you haven't yet, you should read it, I think you might like it (: Again though, I love all of your fics and this one did not disappoint either (:

Cass :D
Moonstone Valley chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
So wonderful and innocent! I love your version of the myth. I hope you make more stories related to this. c:
OrchidJen chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Yay! I love your version of this. It was written so wonderfully that I can't wait to see if you write anything else related to mythology! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Such a cute ending! It puts me in mind of a Jane Austen Novel...the way you write.
Thank you for a darling tale! I hope you are doing well and have a fabulous summer!
Athena Of The Greeks chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
It is very sweet and beautifully written:)
Bhgxegrhathqtjtw chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Very sweet ending. You kept the mythic quality well :)
madame thome chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
This is one of the sweetest and romantic partings. Deep in the midst of her emotional turmoil Sephie finds just the right words to speak to Hades. These words are kind, sensable, and honest. Then she gives him the real motivator. Can he make it that long? Or will he in desperation sneak in some noctural visits?
Bhgxegrhathqtjtw chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Keep going!
madame thome chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Sephie is so sweet towards Hades. What only one kiss in the whole three months she has been there? Bummer how frustrating. Poor Hades he just could not bear her leaving. Can hardly wait to see what happens next.
Bhgxegrhathqtjtw chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was fantastic. I loved your description of Hades too - it was fitting and atmospheric, instead of making him sound like a fitness model in a fantasy movie.