Reviews for Uncertain
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 69 . 9/23
Loved reading this story! Thanks for writing!
crazycats7 chapter 18 . 3/31
such a sweet and wonderful woman.
crazycats7 chapter 6 . 3/31
don't blame her
tpea1288 chapter 52 . 1/16
Can't live wiuthout Bella? How can she believe that? He lived, loved & banged quite happily without her. If he was unhappy, it wasn't enough to look for her nor stop loving or having sex with another woman.
tpea1288 chapter 55 . 1/16
Emmett can't live without Rose but Edward could & did choose to live without Bella. He could have found her with his resources.

He loved & desired & married Irina. Is Edward saying Emmett loves Rose much more than he loves Bella?
tpea1288 chapter 58 . 1/16
Maybe Emmett can never love anyone besides Rose but Edward can! Is he less constant than Emmett? He says he loved Irina! And making a baby doesn't require love just lust. Can Emmett lust after anyone else? If he can, then he can father a child with another woman.

Edward was having sex with Bella then Irina around the same time. He can have impregnated 2 baby mamas! What would he have done? Would Bella want him then?

Edward loved & desired Irina after loving & desiring Bella at the same time. Bella should keep her eyes open. Edward's lied & broken promises.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2015
she gave in way to easy for them no really knowing each other
Cramos28 chapter 69 . 8/2/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I enjoyed it from beginning to end and your writing was amazing! Good job... Imma check out your other stories
1avidfan chapter 44 . 3/18/2015
I understand why Edward is angry at his mom for withholding the info from HIM, and I don't really agree with Liz's reasoning, but it was done out of love. I don't think Bella should be this upset or feel betrayed by Liz, however. At the time Liz didn't really know Bella and Liz DID force Irina to settle the divorce quickly. Liz has certainly proven herself to Bella, shown her so much motherly love and approval that Bella's own mother does not show. I just hope Bella gets her chance with Irina, heh,heh,heh!
1avidfan chapter 29 . 3/18/2015
This is the kind of story I love. A wonderful Edward, a loving family that are just what a hurting Bella needs. This is a true modern day fairytale, to me. It's is just the perfect way to lose myself for a few hours in this wonderful imaginary world. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/2/2015
This is bullshit...hes flipping playing house already and bella is okay with it? This makes me so mad.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Hell he was screwing someone a week ago please dont let her jump back in his arms.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
I really hope shes not one of those girls who will go after a married man...what he was doing is inappropriate.
alemorganx chapter 34 . 1/27/2015
This is too good to be truth. This only happens in twi-fanfiction
maphie chapter 69 . 1/11/2015
One Irina outtake I would like to see are the Masen kids having an encounter with her kids. That would be fun. Next gen drama.
4,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »