Reviews for Uncertain
Cramos28 chapter 69 . 8/2
I absolutely loved this story! I enjoyed it from beginning to end and your writing was amazing! Good job... Imma check out your other stories
1avidfan chapter 44 . 3/18
I understand why Edward is angry at his mom for withholding the info from HIM, and I don't really agree with Liz's reasoning, but it was done out of love. I don't think Bella should be this upset or feel betrayed by Liz, however. At the time Liz didn't really know Bella and Liz DID force Irina to settle the divorce quickly. Liz has certainly proven herself to Bella, shown her so much motherly love and approval that Bella's own mother does not show. I just hope Bella gets her chance with Irina, heh,heh,heh!
1avidfan chapter 29 . 3/18
This is the kind of story I love. A wonderful Edward, a loving family that are just what a hurting Bella needs. This is a true modern day fairytale, to me. It's is just the perfect way to lose myself for a few hours in this wonderful imaginary world. Thank you for writing and sharing.
This is bullshit...hes flipping playing house already and bella is okay with it? This makes me so mad.
Hell he was screwing someone a week ago please dont let her jump back in his arms.
I really hope shes not one of those girls who will go after a married man...what he was doing is inappropriate.
alemorganx chapter 34 . 1/27
This is too good to be truth. This only happens in twi-fanfiction
maphie chapter 69 . 1/11
One Irina outtake I would like to see are the Masen kids having an encounter with her kids. That would be fun. Next gen drama.
maphie chapter 44 . 1/9
I find that Bella and Edward in this story is lacking in empathy. Their first reaction to any type of conflict is insecurity and distrust. No wonder stuff keeps biting them in the ass. This world is full of conflict and gray areas. They need to focus on intentions and forgiveness. Ironically, if their goal is to have open and honest relationships then they need to be more forgiving. It encourages the dialogue.
magmom4 chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
I can't wait to see if Irina drops the other shoe.
magmom4 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
I still think Tanya will be cooking up trouble. I didn't think about a pre-nup.
magmom4 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
I am surprised Irina let go so easily.
magmom4 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
I think he shouldn't let the wedding happen.
Thebestnana chapter 69 . 6/3/2014
I love it... One of my favorite E & B!
smook chapter 34 . 4/17/2014
just starting - looks really good!
4,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »