Reviews for Uncertain
right chapter 16 . 3/11
It's who currently resides there? Uh, she did...a few days ago. I get if it's been a while but not days. Her stuff is still there. That's so stupid to look at it the way you do...and not realistic.
lol chapter 15 . 3/11
A huge, empty house? Lol...that's filled w his wife's Shit from two days ago, when she lived there. This is so lame. I love how shit gets romanticized bc it's Edward and Bella. I love them, too and will only read hea's but come on, it's gotta be a little realistic and they have to have common sense.
Seriously chapter 14 . 3/11
People think Bella is being a Bitch? Lol. Lame ass women. Bc they would be so sweet to the man of they were in the same situation? Bella should be a complete bitch to him the whole time and not let moments get in there where she lets her attraction to him come out. At least for another 10 chapters. Apparently people are forgetting he is married. Married 3 months after he was w Bella...and for all his money, be sure didn't look hard enough for her. Morons.
Not really chapter 13 . 3/11
Seriously? Why would she want his family there? She hasn't seen him the whole time she was pregnant and he got married during that time...why would she want his family there when he just got back into hers? Furthermore, why would he invite her to come stay at his house that he has w his wife? The wife he was just w 2 days before. I know you're trying to make us like Edward but I doubt care how great he is, he's a Bitch.
Nope chapter 4 . 3/11
What a moron! So, I get her not stopping him from being in the kid's life but giving him the last name? No. Just no. What a moron. A pathetic, insecure moron.
Iersseltje chapter 69 . 2/14
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
li-spar1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
I have read this so many times and still don't like Edward in the beginning. I love this story but still wish Bella would have held out longer in the beginning. Now back to reading
Stacey chapter 69 . 9/26/2016
So Lauren and Irina got away with everything?
Stacey chapter 59 . 9/26/2016
But Irina did get the better of Edward. She took his money his car and got a condo.
Stacey chapter 53 . 9/26/2016
He lived happily with another woman for a year and had sex with her so he can lice without Bella. He already did.
Stacey chapter 47 . 9/26/2016
Finally! He could have offered Lauren money to get Bella's information, but he didn't. He wanted to marry irina.
Stacey chapter 44 . 9/26/2016
Liz can't be trusted. Not when it comes to Irina. I think she has a soft spot for her. And Edward still doesn't know about the money Irina took for the damn condo!
Stacey chapter 41 . 9/26/2016
Oh so now, the house is tainted? It was tainted before.
Stacey chapter 39 . 9/26/2016
She was the one who pushed Edward to marry Irina. Or did she forget?
Stacey chapter 38 . 9/26/2016
I don't feel sorry for Edward. That ass got everything he wanted. He never suffered. And when he did? Bella was right next to him to comfort him. Bella never had that.
4,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »