Reviews for Uncertain
jk chapter 5 . 5/25
funny how Edward painted irina as a gold digger...saying that she was more interested in being a doctors wife then actually being a wife...but now hes acting all caring saying that she will be "taken care of"...why? why will she be taken care of? because they had a whole 9 months of marriage? they could get that shit annulled!
jk chapter 4 . 5/25
ANYONE ELSE THINK ITS REALLY FUCKING WEIRD THAT BELLA WOULD ALLOW SOME ONE WEEKEND STAND TO BE IN THE FUCKING ROOM WHILE SHES GIVING BIRTH? HONESTLY I WOULD HAVE TOLD HIM TO WAIT OUTSIDE...JUST SAYING

bella a victim...like she always seems to be in your stories...sad

notice she didn't even have a thought when Edward said that irina was his GIRLFRIEND at the time? he didn't say ex or separated he said she was his girlfriend...so he cheated on irina with bella...and that didn't even seem to cross her mind!
even though WE know he was separated or whatever at the time...that's not what he JUST TOLD BELLA
jk chapter 3 . 5/25
honestly? bella shouldn't even consider giving Edward a chance...he spends the weekend with her and within 3 months hes fucking married!

Edward can have partial custody...and THATS IT
jk chapter 1 . 5/25
So Edward dates irina off and on...and while their off he fucks as many women as possible? Edward said hes been with irina since high school...off and on...but he also said that hes had MANY woman...so as soon as they break up he goes looking? that's fucking sad...why would you want a guy like him with a girl like bella? hes obvioiusly not the right guy for her...I mean come on! He wants her but starts fucking his old girlfriend anyway? gets engaged? gets married?
this guy is a total piece of shit!
right chapter 16 . 3/11
It's who currently resides there? Uh, she did...a few days ago. I get if it's been a while but not days. Her stuff is still there. That's so stupid to look at it the way you do...and not realistic.
lol chapter 15 . 3/11
A huge, empty house? Lol...that's filled w his wife's Shit from two days ago, when she lived there. This is so lame. I love how shit gets romanticized bc it's Edward and Bella. I love them, too and will only read hea's but come on, it's gotta be a little realistic and they have to have common sense.
Seriously chapter 14 . 3/11
People think Bella is being a Bitch? Lol. Lame ass women. Bc they would be so sweet to the man of they were in the same situation? Bella should be a complete bitch to him the whole time and not let moments get in there where she lets her attraction to him come out. At least for another 10 chapters. Apparently people are forgetting he is married. Married 3 months after he was w Bella...and for all his money, be sure didn't look hard enough for her. Morons.
Not really chapter 13 . 3/11
Seriously? Why would she want his family there? She hasn't seen him the whole time she was pregnant and he got married during that time...why would she want his family there when he just got back into hers? Furthermore, why would he invite her to come stay at his house that he has w his wife? The wife he was just w 2 days before. I know you're trying to make us like Edward but I doubt care how great he is, he's a Bitch.
Nope chapter 4 . 3/11
What a moron! So, I get her not stopping him from being in the kid's life but giving him the last name? No. Just no. What a moron. A pathetic, insecure moron.
Iersseltje chapter 69 . 2/14
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
li-spar1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
I have read this so many times and still don't like Edward in the beginning. I love this story but still wish Bella would have held out longer in the beginning. Now back to reading
Stacey chapter 69 . 9/26/2016
So Lauren and Irina got away with everything?
Stacey chapter 59 . 9/26/2016
But Irina did get the better of Edward. She took his money his car and got a condo.
Stacey chapter 53 . 9/26/2016
He lived happily with another woman for a year and had sex with her so he can lice without Bella. He already did.
Stacey chapter 47 . 9/26/2016
Finally! He could have offered Lauren money to get Bella's information, but he didn't. He wanted to marry irina.
4,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »