Reviews for Uncertain
twimima7 chapter 21 . 1/17
Thank you for this chapter. You had me crying with Edward begging her not to leave.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 1/17
Yes! I hate him very much! Jerkward would be his name and don't deserve to be a dad.
BrunetteFanpire chapter 10 . 10/23/2017
By the way, I have a friend called Kyla as well. :)
jk chapter 5 . 5/25/2017
funny how Edward painted irina as a gold digger...saying that she was more interested in being a doctors wife then actually being a wife...but now hes acting all caring saying that she will be "taken care of"...why? why will she be taken care of? because they had a whole 9 months of marriage? they could get that shit annulled!
jk chapter 4 . 5/25/2017

bella a she always seems to be in your stories...sad

notice she didn't even have a thought when Edward said that irina was his GIRLFRIEND at the time? he didn't say ex or separated he said she was his he cheated on irina with bella...and that didn't even seem to cross her mind!
even though WE know he was separated or whatever at the time...that's not what he JUST TOLD BELLA
jk chapter 3 . 5/25/2017
honestly? bella shouldn't even consider giving Edward a chance...he spends the weekend with her and within 3 months hes fucking married!

Edward can have partial custody...and THATS IT
jk chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
So Edward dates irina off and on...and while their off he fucks as many women as possible? Edward said hes been with irina since high and on...but he also said that hes had MANY as soon as they break up he goes looking? that's fucking sad...why would you want a guy like him with a girl like bella? hes obvioiusly not the right guy for her...I mean come on! He wants her but starts fucking his old girlfriend anyway? gets engaged? gets married?
this guy is a total piece of shit!
right chapter 16 . 3/11/2017
It's who currently resides there? Uh, she did...a few days ago. I get if it's been a while but not days. Her stuff is still there. That's so stupid to look at it the way you do...and not realistic.
lol chapter 15 . 3/11/2017
A huge, empty house? Lol...that's filled w his wife's Shit from two days ago, when she lived there. This is so lame. I love how shit gets romanticized bc it's Edward and Bella. I love them, too and will only read hea's but come on, it's gotta be a little realistic and they have to have common sense.
Seriously chapter 14 . 3/11/2017
People think Bella is being a Bitch? Lol. Lame ass women. Bc they would be so sweet to the man of they were in the same situation? Bella should be a complete bitch to him the whole time and not let moments get in there where she lets her attraction to him come out. At least for another 10 chapters. Apparently people are forgetting he is married. Married 3 months after he was w Bella...and for all his money, be sure didn't look hard enough for her. Morons.
Not really chapter 13 . 3/11/2017
Seriously? Why would she want his family there? She hasn't seen him the whole time she was pregnant and he got married during that time...why would she want his family there when he just got back into hers? Furthermore, why would he invite her to come stay at his house that he has w his wife? The wife he was just w 2 days before. I know you're trying to make us like Edward but I doubt care how great he is, he's a Bitch.
Nope chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
What a moron! So, I get her not stopping him from being in the kid's life but giving him the last name? No. Just no. What a moron. A pathetic, insecure moron.
Iersseltje chapter 69 . 2/14/2017
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
li-spar1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
I have read this so many times and still don't like Edward in the beginning. I love this story but still wish Bella would have held out longer in the beginning. Now back to reading
Stacey chapter 69 . 9/26/2016
So Lauren and Irina got away with everything?
4,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »