Reviews for Beaumont Mining Corporation
Silvery chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Good story [all 3 chapters]. No cruelty or torture, I can enjoy reading your stories to the end. Thanks.
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Yup, I knew it was the bricks and I really enjoyed reading how the switch was made. This was an excellent conclusion to a very enjoyable story. Lots of good lines; I particularly liked this one: "With every pulse of his heart, his head pounded a nail into his brain." Again-poor Kid!
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Poor Kid! Love this line: "Heyes couldn't hear the young man cursing his lazy partner with every swing of his hammer." I think I know where this story is going and shall now read on to find out. :-)
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Very good first chapter. The interaction between Heyes and Kid was well done and I liked reading Kid's thoughts. I especially liked Kid's analysis of why he and Heyes had to be the best at gunslinging and being the leader.
HannaHeyes chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Loved this Hannibal Heyes plan, how he actually worked at the place he was planning to rob! Having Kid do the heavy work was hilarious, especially his 'blatantly rude gesture', I can imagine what that was lol! Very good follow up story to Mail Call. Looking forward to reading the next installment :)
Penski chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
(clapping) Wonderful Heyes' revenge plan, Inside Outlaw! Not easy to come up with Heyes' plans, but you did it with ease (well, it looks that way from where I'm sitting). Love the scene of Kid talking to Heyes, seeming servient when he wasn't. Can't wait for the revenge on Bill Decker.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hi, Keays here. Great continuation, and yes it is just like Heyes to take thing personally and not want to let anyone get the better of him. It can't help but lead to trouble, but then that's how he got to be leader of the gang too, so what can you do? Kid is forever patient. Looking forward to chapter three!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
RosieAnnie here. Ah, Inside Outlaw, you just come up with one good story after another, maintaining a series timeline that is logical and flows easily. I recognized Lucifer the cat here, and the reference to Heyes' being shot. But each story should stand on its own, and "Beaumont Mining Corporation" does just that. A stranger to the series would not be lost at all.

So many things I liked here . . . Heyes' scheme is intricate, but not so complicated that a simple-minded Aquarius like me can't follow it. Pacing is even; nothing drags. Nice banter between Heyes and Curry in chapter one. It amused me that Heyes knows Kid needs to just cool off, but still checks his bedroom to make sure he didn't pack and leave for good. Humor with the gang members; Kyle needs everything explained, but still is careful with dynamite and does his job, and Hank can't keep the names straight. Kid: "Sometimes he wondered why they needed a gang." And at the end, Heyes and kid explaining why the other gang members shouldn't brag about the job. And a big hug from Wheat! Wow!

Really terrific, Inside Outlaw. Thanks for the enjoyment and escape you're providing. It makes a BIG difference, I can tell you!
laurose chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Thank you for an interesting and well written Western. I do admire your solid characters, every one of them convincing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Silverkelpie here - I love a Hannibal Heyes plan! This was great, right down to the last line.